What Are Your Least Favorite Topics At Baexpats?

What are your Least Favorite Topics?

• Where to find Maple Syrup

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Blue Dollar

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Neoliberal Fanboy's Pipe Dreams (i.e. How to change the economy)

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Where to find kale

• Which is better, Argentinean or Italian Pizza?

• Yanqui Ideas to Bring Puritanism to Argentina

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Articles on how Screwed Up Argentina's Economy is

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Anything in the Women's Forum

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Joe's Polls

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Not really I talk to all sorts of local people nobody is happy. Mind you didn't talk to people in Villas receiving Plans

Yes I can accept that today nobody is happy. Me neither, and I think a change is needed. But when CFK won with 54% there was a lot of people happy. and it was underrepresented in this board.

I like the ones by people who can explain really well their views/ knowledge on the economic/political stuff (Argentina's, that is). Very often enlightening and educational.

I don't like the ones where I realize that my fellow American expats are Republicans. (Sorry, Republicans!) I don't like many things about the USA but I didn't leave because I believe it's gone too far to the left (it's hardly left of right, relatively speaking!)

Politics. Primarily American politics. The polarization of the United States is bad. But to throw it up in this forum is ridiculous. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However , in regard to to the red/blue divide , keep it off this forum.

Posts by brand new members where they immediately ask questions that have been asked a million times previously (such as the day before) without spending a minute looking at the zillions of forum posts that already exist!

Hello I'm staying in Ricolitta and I wonder how is it possible to get USD here at ATMs since the option was provided to me :eek:)

Are you referring to the above average strongly verbose ones trying vacant sound bites to sell you Manhattan Bridge of economics ?

Just to clarify.

Lots of OP's are valuable, informative, educational, thoughtful, interesting, ...

It's only the attention seeking ones, .. the economists wana be's ... with abrasive arguments (for the sake of argument .. not debating the specific issue).

Also, the ones with a single cheap shot, .. with nothing else to add .. (zero) value, (zero) information, (zero) content .
(those would be quite OK if they were funny)

And please don't comment on my looks, I'm happy just the way I'm ..
My profile pic. is from way back when I was young ... I think I'm still as attractive today

Back