What Are Your Least Favorite Topics At Baexpats?

What are your Least Favorite Topics?

• Where to find Maple Syrup

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Blue Dollar

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Neoliberal Fanboy's Pipe Dreams (i.e. How to change the economy)

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Where to find kale

• Which is better, Argentinean or Italian Pizza?

• Yanqui Ideas to Bring Puritanism to Argentina

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Articles on how Screwed Up Argentina's Economy is

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Anything in the Women's Forum

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Joe's Polls

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
I think the site should automatically block/delete all posts that anyone thinks is boring, offensive, or not appropriate. God forbid any of us need to consciously decide to skip / ignore posts. That would be too much work and too much personal accountability.

Posts by brand new members where they immediately ask questions that have been asked a million times previously (such as the day before) without spending a minute looking at the zillions of forum posts that already exist!

Um yes I'm arriving in 9 months and wondering how expensive a decent hostel will be then? And if I should say in St Cristopher or Mount Serrat neighborhoods? Anyone know a good hostel around the central plaza? And what are some good bars to check out for my first night ? What's the best Malaysian restaurant? It's my favorite cuisine!!

I think the site should automatically block/delete all posts that anyone thinks is boring, offensive, or not appropriate. God forbid any of us need to consciously decide to skip / ignore posts. That would be too much work and too much personal accountability.

Oh c'mon we're just havin' a laugh. Let's go ahead and ban Joe's polls then cuz they are pointless and over-the-top.

I just arrived in Argentina and I a looking for a high paying job, with salary in dollars and a nice 1 br apartment in a high rise in Palermo chico for 2000 pesos a month! I have no educational qualifications, no garantia, no friends or contacts here and I don't speak any Spanish.

Hi, I'm coming to Buenos Aires in a couple of months and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the "Paris of South America."

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay? I'm a 19-year old girl who loves to have fun. What should I bring with me? Can I bring my cat? I hear there is a problem with the Peso. I don't really understand economics. What is the problem? How much money can I bring with me? Is the city safe? Will there be any crime where I will be staying? What should I see when I'm there? Does anyone want to meet up? I'm loads of fun to be with!

Thanks so much! xoxo

Jenny

Back