What Happens To Cristina After The Election?

Joe, unlike the guy bunkered down in his own little mini-world, at least displays some humor and intelligence.

Neither of you have ever met me or actually seen how I live (neither hunkered or bunkered)...and neither of you are expats living in Argentina.

At least Joe has fewer stray bullets or exploding meth labs to fear. in South Tahoe than Ajo in Oakland.

There aren't any of either where I live.

PS: Your idea of humor obviously includes personally insulting as well as ridiculing and belittling others ( including attacking intelligence and writing skills for a single typo). Mine doesn't, so it's no surprise you would not find my posts as "funny" as yours.

And, unlike yours, my sense of self esteem does not depend on how many "likes" I receive here.

PS2: In addition to a few typos, have to admit that I once split an infinity.

I've been entrusted by the Community to bring an end to the feud. I will begin immediately a shuttle diplomacy in the style of Henry Kissinger that will take me between Bahia Blanca and West Oakland. Even Arafat and Rabin shook hands!

Bill_Clinton,_Yitzhak_Rabin,_Yasser_Arafat_at_the_White_House_1993-09-13.jpg

I am sorry for the off-topic post. I am really sorry. But this is such a historical moment, that I can't contain myself and have to share it.

The wealthiest and most powerful people in Brazil, all involved in the Petrobras scandal, have just been transferred to a common Brazilian penitentiary. They will stay in regular cells, eat regular prison food and have no privileges whatsoever. These people are worth tens of billions of dollars each and command incredible political influence. I am 40 years old and not only have never seen anything like it, but also I never dreamed that I'd live to see the day. I am almost in tears right now.

Executivos da Odebrecht e Andrade são transferidos para presídio comum

1520667.jpeg
If only we could have seen the "too big to fail" pigs share this same fate. [even one]

Reactions: Joe
I've been entrusted by the Community to bring an end to the feud. I will begin immediately a shuttle diplomacy in the style of Henry Kissinger that will take me between Bahia Blanca and West Oakland. Even Arafat and Rabin shook hands!

But he gave Arafat a lightly used cigar.

The "Community" should hope you do a better job than HK did in bringing an end to the Soviet Union (which was accomplished much later, and not by diplomacy) as well as a better job than Clinton did bringing peace to the Middle East. Israel still occupies the West Bank, East Jerusalem, much of the Golan Heights and the Gazza Strip.

Shaking hands would probably not be enough to make a Saul Alinsky soldier abandon his mission any more than Arafat and Rabin shaking hands brought peace to the Middle East, but if you want to come for a visit you will be welcome.
emo32.gif

The "Community" should hope you do a better job than HK did in bringing an end to the Soviet Union (which was accomplished much later, and not by diplomacy) as well as a better job than Clinton did bringing peace to the Middle East. Israel still occupies the West Bank, East Jerusalem, much of the Golan Heights and the Gazza Strip.

Shaking hands would probably not be enough to make a Saul Alinsky soldier abandon his mission any more than Arafat and Rabin shaking hands brought peace to the Middle East, but if you want to come for a visit you will be welcome.

I haven't bothered Googling Mr. Alinsky's name, if only because things that interest the Hermit of the Pampas are hardly worth the trouble. It's enough to recognize, I expect, that individuals of Mr. Alinsky's ethnicity are unwelcome in the Hermit's bunker.

Evita probably would be, though. Evita Braun, at least.

Back