What Happens To Cristina After The Election?

100% legal for the head of state to utilise cadena nacional for election campaign purposes, is what you're saying.
Is that really what you're saying?

We were talking about if she respects or not the National Constitution. Someone asserted that she doesn't, i asked for an example, you gave a bad one. That's it.

No one single evidence that the original assert is true, just bs.

Perhaps you don't know it, but unless is forbidden, it is allowed. You might not like it, but it is legal.

It's not forbidden for her to hire private jets at vast public expense, yet she does it.
It's not forbidden for her to take unscheduled stops in said private jets to make private and mysterious stops at luxury resorts in The Seychelles, yet she does it.
It's not forbidden to force citizens of this country to accept draconian measures in order to receive the smallest of gifts from friends and family abroad, yet she does it.
It's not forbidden to impose strangulating measures on both importers and exporters, yet she does it.
It's not forbidden to impose punitive currency exchange controls which force citizens to seek relief in the black market, yet she does it....nearly four years and counting.
It's not forbidden to pursue a doctrine of brainwashing through a thuggish youth movement, yet she does it.

Dear Gringoboy, don't you know that this poor woman has to hire private jets to fly abroad since any Argentine asset will be confiscated for not paying this nation's debts..... yet she goes out and defends our future!! and why not say it, yes defending our happiness too lol
There's an old saying back where i come from, it goes '' don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainning'' and this is what h
appens here, many people bought into the official speech and defend it , but as we all know that stops once you stepped out of Argentina..

Yes mate, Tango One might be confiscated.
On the other hand, if she decided to negotiate with the holdouts and ditch the aggression and contempt, the threat would go away.

We were talking about if she respects or not the National Constitution. Someone asserted that she doesn't, i asked for an example, you gave a bad one. That's it.

No one single evidence that the original assert is true, just bs.

Perhaps you don't know it, but unless is forbidden, it is allowed. You might not like it, but it is legal.

Unless if Argentina has electoral laws that are completely different from the rest of South America, this would be considered highly illegal.

Unless if Argentina has electoral laws that are completely different from the rest of South America, this would be considered highly illegal.

well you see technically she's just saying how great everything is and the fact that her chosen ones happen to be next to her is just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

It's not forbidden for her to hire private jets at vast public expense, yet she does it.
It's not forbidden for her to take unscheduled stops in said private jets to make private and mysterious stops at luxury resorts in The Seychelles, yet she does it.
It's not forbidden to force citizens of this country to accept draconian measures in order to receive the smallest of gifts from friends and family abroad, yet she does it.
It's not forbidden to impose strangulating measures on both importers and exporters, yet she does it.
It's not forbidden to impose punitive currency exchange controls which force citizens to seek relief in the black market, yet she does it....nearly four years and counting.
It's not forbidden to pursue a doctrine of brainwashing through a thuggish youth movement, yet she does it.

Good job description of a President.

Back