What Will We Argue About With Cfk Gone??!

Well, I'll start by complaining about the new First Lady outfits... Is she going to a falsa boda? Really? White short dress with white lace? And then a deep-cleavage white dress (again!)?

This is nothing short of pure GOLPISMO. The 1st Lady's Wardrobe was democratically elected by 51.34% of voters and duly inaugurated in the Casa Rosada and the Congress. As a foreigner you may not be aware of what Argentina suffered from 1976-83 under the wardrobe of Primera Dama de facto Lyda Lombardi, but only the darkest gorila elements of Argentine haute couture want to return to those dark (well, not literally) days. ¡NUNCA MÁS!

es-lydia_lombardi_1_-4adc3.jpg

Lyda Lombardi, Videla's Home Skillet

What's wrong with Mauri's dancing? Berlusconi liked bunga bunga... To each his own.

Bunga bunga was a (v. discutible) sexy dance that young ladies (at times too young) made in private to Berlusconi and his fellas. Macri was dancing at his oath ceremony. I hope you see the difference between an official event of paramount importance and a party.
I have nothing against politicians dancing, I just found it inappropriate at that venue. Did Obama dance? Did Merkel Dance? Did Cameron dance?

I expect a politician to be sober and elegant, not to act as if they were at Gente's x-mas party. But I have never seen one of the candidates wearing a tie and a suit while campaigning. They all looked like they left their back-garden parilla 5 mins before going on the mic.

As for those with the raging hormones, there is the internet, you know!

Once the full extent of the economic shambles is discovered, I'm sure we'll all be complaining about the short term measures they'll have to take, with the results being shown in our pockets.

Macri was dancing at his oath ceremony.

The oath ceremony was in Congress. Not the balcony of Casa Rosada.

And who cares if Obama, Merkel and Cameron danced or not. They're not the examples the whole world must follow.

I didn't even mind when Cristina would dance with the crowd.

PS: OP look! You're getting your "complaints" already! :)

This is Argentina after all, so a little dancing is to be expected when two or more Argentines are gathered together.
We may also be complaining about how long it's taking to prosecute CFK for her misdemeanours, but we all know how long that takes, if ever.
Interesting quote from Clarin by Marcelo Bonelli:

En esa reunión (G-6), los hombres de negocios ventilaron una información inquietante. Según ellos, el conflicto que terminó con la ausencia de Cristina en los actos se inició durante una reunión que, en la Quinta de Olivos, sostuvieron a solas Cristina y Macri.
Contaron que allí Cristina reclamó garantías explícitas de Macri para frenar investigaciones sobre la corrupción kirchnerista. Ahí defendió a Alejandra Gil Carbó. Las fuentes dicen que Macri se sorprendió y respondió: “Cristina, yo no manejo la Justicia y no voy a poder garantizarte nada.” La reunión terminó de inmediato.

Source:

Well, I'll start by complaining about the new First Lady outfits... Is she going to a falsa boda? Really? White short dress with white lace? And then a deep-cleavage white dress (again!)?
[Also Cristina left in white.... hello, colors?!]

My FB wall is plastered with articles from TN showing the "private shots" taken at Macri's apartment before the oath. It looks like the photo album of an Italian couple going to their marriage: she with the hairdresser and the make-up artist, dressed in white. Him tying the know in front of the mirror in its bathroom. Seriously?!

And then again dancing... what's with dancing and Macri? He will have a lot of tip-toeing to do in the next months, that's for sure.

You seem to forget that WHITE is one of the national colours.

It's pretty much tradition that the ladies wear white for the inaugural ceremonies here -- CFK did as First Lady at Nestor Kirchner's inaugration, as well as for her own first and second inaugurations. The wife of de la Rua wore white though a suit. As did the wife of Carlos Menem -- you can google the photos, she wore a suit as well with a short miniskirt, very Melrose Place.

I actually remember liking both of CFK's inauguration outfits that she wore and I thought that Awada's were lovely. And she has an incredible body, and I don't think that was a deep cleavage dress at all. It was a deep V yes, but there was no cleavage.

Note that Michetti was also wearing white both at the inaugural ceremonies and at the Teatro Colon celebrations. I don't see you complaining about that. Michetti looked spectacular as well, she had definitely had her hair and makeup done for the occasion and OOH had a deep V dress on too. Hair and makeup were actually very similar for Michetti and Awada, and they both wore very similar necklines, though Awada had lace for the daytime while Michetti solid, and for night Michetti had a lace sheath.

http://www.argnoticias.com/images/lasdos.jpg

http://www.losandes.com.ar/files/image/15/12/image566a1d2b3acfb3.68105259.jpg

http://www.argnoticias.com/voila/item/42414-los-looks-de-las-mujeres-en-el-acto-de-asunci%C3%B3n-presidencial-de-macri

As far as the dancing goes, it has become a thing, because everyone knows, himself included, that it is cheesy Dad-style dancing, and no one would have been satisfied if he hadn't danced now. And he has said he and the party are going to remain true to themselves, if they hadn't danced it would have been noticed. And yes, they have a lot of tough work ahead of them, but I think we can all let him enjoy for a few minutes that moment on the balcony that only a few months ago seemed impossible. I think the dancing was absolutely fantastic.

I have nothing against politicians dancing, I just found it inappropriate at that venue. Did Obama dance? Did Merkel Dance? Did Cameron dance?

Stuffy Brits and Germans. But Obama you forget had the traditional Inaugural Ball in the USA, where every president dances. and his dance with Michelle was splashed across the headlines. Oh and guess what colour Michelle wore: WHITE. Believe it or not, this is not a wedding pic, but their first dance at the Inaugural ball: http://www.avisca.com/v/vspfiles/photos/aw_MA_presidentandfirstl_112-2.jpg

Guess who else danced at his own inauguration: NELSON MANDELA. If Mandela can dance, anyone who wants to dance can dance. Case closed.

By the way here is the new Canadian PM Justin Trudeau dancing -- my fantasy is a dance off between he and Macri. It would be spectacular(ly funny). I think the French-Canadian may have more moves than the Argentine though:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/10/23/justin-trudeau-dancing-soca-palance-video_n_8365224.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqStHqdqODg

[Also Cristina left in white.... hello, colors?!]

My FB wall is plastered with articles from TN showing the "private shots" taken at Macri's apartment before the oath. It looks like the photo album of an Italian couple going to their marriage: she with the hairdresser and the make-up artist, dressed in white. Him tying the know in front of the mirror in its bathroom. Seriously?!

And then again dancing... what's with dancing and Macri? He will have a lot of tip-toeing to do in the next months, that's for sure.

Very TRue...!

We will talk about Business Attires of females in Public Office . Mostly NOT adequate.... !
Ms. Juliana Wada de Macri wore outfits designed by her family Brand WADA.

Men in Public Offices must wear dark suit an tie...! Women Beachwear..? or Business Attire????

No Codes for female Heads of State?? Corporate World has dress codes...?

I still have something to argue / complain about - she's moving 2 blocks away from me. I really can't see her lasting in this area. She made the people that live her feel so unwelcome for so long, that I'm sure she will get the cold shoulder any around her that she goes. I can see many receptions like the one Axel got coming back on the Buquebus. [background=rgb(249, 249, 249)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWRjrpgGgI0[/background]

My message for her would be - "When you treat people awful, don't be surprised when they bite back."

Back