What Will We Argue About With Cfk Gone??!

She needs to be careful if she travels abroad with Macri
863px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

I still have something to argue / complain about - she's moving 2 blocks away from me. I really can't see her lasting in this area. She made the people that live her feel so unwelcome for so long, that I'm sure she will get the cold shoulder any around her that she goes. I can see many receptions like the one Axel got coming back on the Buquebus. [background=rgb(249, 249, 249)]https://www.youtube....h?v=uWRjrpgGgI0[/background]

My message for her would be - "When you treat people awful, don't be surprised when they bite back."
Really? Why, do you have an insane asylum near your home? -_-

Indeed. Its gone from 'ARGHHHH!!! ..ANOTHER CADENA NACIONAL!!! BURN THE TOXIC WITCH TIL SHE BE DUST!!!' (me at least) to 'Should the classy first lady have worn white?'

Will argue about the remnants of the Campora ñoquis in every public Service sector and their refusal to resign...
The Secretaria del Pensamiento Nacional Unico was dissolved. Gallucio CEO of YPF begged to Macri to keep him as CEO. FPV frowned upon this treason...? The Campora militantes heading the Museums were reinstated to permanent status by the outgoing Ministro de Cultura, now refuse to quit . etc.

Volvere I Seremos Millones.....!! (Evita) I Shall Return...

Viva La Patria Grande....!

cristina-kirchner-farewell.jpg

Well, to be critic with officialims is very healthy, and the new goverment has a lot to critize.

About the white all over the places, from Clarín: http://www.clarin.com/politica/blanco-simbolo-volver-empezar_0_1484851529.html

Cristina el último día:
presidenta-inauguro-Nestor-Casa-Gobierno_IECIMA20151209_0064_7.jpg

Awada el mismo día:

0013909686.jpg

You're welcome to criticise the new administration bajo, which would be akin to criticising a field surgeon newly arrived in the theater of war, with a tent full of multiply injured soldiers, many of which, the surgeon knows, probably won't survive.

Back