What Will We Argue About With Cfk Gone??!

Note that Michetti was also wearing white both at the inaugural ceremonies and at the Teatro Colon celebrations.

Michetti is not the First Lady. I am just saying that there was too much white: the first lady in white twice, Michetti in white... I didn't know you have to dress up with your flag colors, I though they picked white to show "candor" and show off a dark complexion. Who was dressed in light blue, btw?

Anyway I am not surprised since Argentinians' taste in fashion is something I can't really get around. I guess there is a cepo for that, as well.
I think Michelle Obama is strong, bold and fierce. She can wear whatever she wants because she is never trying to look sexy or a FLILF.

Macri's wife is not in the spotlight, from what I briefly read. Is she a trophy wife?

I'll be waiting for the first white party at the casa rosada (will they paint it in white for the occasion)?

You sound very bitter Serafina.
Why would you ask if Julia Awada is a trophy wife?
Perhaps to answer your peculiar question, it just might be that Mauricio and she fell in love and she just happens to be a very beautiful woman.
To follow your line of logic, all beautiful wives would be trophy wives. What utter nonsense.
John Travolta looked pretty good in white by the way.

I think you misunderstood me. The First Lady should be either actively involved in politics, in which case she should be bold an fierce and stand out (like the current First Lady of the US), or if she doesn't want to be involved, she should be keep a low profile (this is more the case of European First Ladies).

In any case, the role of a First Lady is not to look like a FLILF. (And I don't think she looked like a FLILF yesterday, but I can't see it as a positive trait of a FL.)

Juliana Awada has had a successful fashion line for a long time, and I don't think anyone would justly call her a trophy wife. I can even vouch for the clothes being pretty well made, reasonably priced, and not trashy styles...

http://www.awada.com.ar

She has been in the news for ages, and in the interviews I've read of her (even in gossip mags like Hola), she comes across as a smart and solid woman. Just because she's lovely and younger than Macri doesn't mean she's just in it for the money. Why wouldn't an intelligent and successful woman want to be with a powerful and interesting man?

Juliana Awada has had a successful fashion line for a long time, and I don't think anyone would justly call her a trophy wife. I can even vouch for the clothes being pretty well made, reasonably priced, and not trashy styles...

http://www.awada.com.ar

She has been in the news for ages, and in the interviews I've read of her (even in gossip mags like Hola), she comes across as a smart and solid woman. Just because she's lovely and younger than Macri doesn't mean she's just in it for the money. Why wouldn't an intelligent and successful woman want to be with a powerful and interesting man?

Prior to Macri Awada was in a relationship for 10 years with a Belgium Count a millionaire? worth 400 million Euros Bruno LAurent Barbier-

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/juliana-awada-argentinas-president-mauricio-macris-wife/
Bruno_Laurent_Barbier_juliana_Awada.jpg

I think you misunderstood me. The First Lady should be either actively involved in politics, in which case she should be bold an fierce and stand out (like the current First Lady of the US), or if she doesn't want to be involved, she should be keep a low profile (this is more the case of European First Ladies).

In any case, the role of a First Lady is not to look like a FLILF. (And I don't think she looked like a FLILF yesterday, but I can't see it as a positive trait of a FL.)

I'm unclear why there are only two options available for a First Lady?

Prior to Macri Awada was in a relationship for 10 years with a Belgium Count a millionaire? worth 400 million Euros Bruno LAurent Barbier-

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/juliana-awada-argentinas-president-mauricio-macris-wife/
Bruno_Laurent_Barbier_juliana_Awada.jpg

This article also mentions that Awada graduated from Oxford. Hardly typical bimbo trophy wife history. Plus, she never married the Count, so skipped that trophy wife opportunity ;)

Back