What Would Dollarization Mean for Expats?

He is a loon. An entitled man-child. And there is a lot of unexplored baggage in his past. Where did the money come from to pay for 3 private university degrees, if his father was a "bus driver"?
A dead giveaway for trouble is his constant need to discuss his penis- it comes up in a lot of his interviews, along with "free love", "tantric sex instructor" and the clue of no acknowledged girlfriends, pretty much ever. Anybody who likes to talk about it so much always ends up showing it to people who dont want to see it...
And whats up with Cloning his dog? Thats Musk level crazy, right there.
Menem at least gave us his fastest ever Ferrari ride to MDQ.
This guy will end up going down in flames, having started the fire himself.

He is a loon. An entitled man-child. And there is a lot of unexplored baggage in his past. Where did the money come from to pay for 3 private university degrees, if his father was a "bus driver"?
A dead giveaway for trouble is his constant need to discuss his penis- it comes up in a lot of his interviews, along with "free love", "tantric sex instructor" and the clue of no acknowledged girlfriends, pretty much ever. Anybody who likes to talk about it so much always ends up showing it to people who dont want to see it...
And whats up with Cloning his dog? Thats Musk level crazy, right there.
Menem at least gave us his fastest ever Ferrari ride to MDQ.
This guy will end up going down in flames, having started the fire himself.
Like Trump if he would just show some restraint..... but alas impossible with narcissists.

Trump has 40 years of mayhem- 20 odd accusations of sexual predatory behavior, Literally thousands of lawsuits, mostly for non-payment or outright fraud, Billions in bankruptcies, Endless legal issues going back to the original 1973 lawsuits by the Department of Justice, and then the multiple indictments now.
Milie is a baby, barely getting started.

Trump has 40 years of mayhem- 20 odd accusations of sexual predatory behavior, Literally thousands of lawsuits, mostly for non-payment or outright fraud, Billions in bankruptcies, Endless legal issues going back to the original 1973 lawsuits by the Department of Justice, and then the multiple indictments now.
Milie is a baby, barely getting started.
Trump is a mobster, and for those who praise him as a successful businessman, he'd be worth more if he'd put Daddy Trump's money in the S&P 500. Plus, by his own rules, he should be deported as an illegal immigrant (Granddaddy Trump lied on his immigration form, pretending to be from Sweden rather than Nazi Germany, so he and all of his misbegotten generations are eligible to be deported, just like any bad hombres up there).

And yes, Milei is only starting, one shudders to imagine what he might be like in 10 years, particularly if he gets power. The IMF and the US are pushing back on his dollarization plans now.

Oh and Biden is probably the best US president since Clinton. There, I've said it 😅 People in the US will be using roads, bridges, and other infrastructure funded by him 50 years or more from now. Plus, unemployment is low, millions of jobs have been created, lower inflation and mortgages mean the middle class is benefiting, millions have affordable education and health insurance. He's walking the walk: it really is morning in America now.

Lol that describes most billionaires. Imagine how much more shit the Bidens or Clintons or even Obamas would have on them if they were as rich as Trump.

TDS is a thing.

Lol that describes most billionaires. Imagine how much more shit the Bidens or Clintons or even Obamas would have on them if they were as rich as Trump.

TDS is a thing.
Funnily enough, I went to high school with at least five guys (boys school) who became billionaires- Gates, Allen, and 3 McCaws. None would fit the Trump description. Gates probably was up to no good with Epstein, but is far from a criminal otherwise.
A couple other guys I went to school with are not on the magazine lists, but most likely are worth right around a billion each. Both are running manufacturing businesses that make or sell real stuff, that the world needs.

So- "most" billionaires- I dunno. I dont know any of em now, but I dont think Trump is the median. I think he is the extreme outlier.

Funnily enough, I went to high school with at least five guys (boys school) who became billionaires- Gates, Allen, and 3 McCaws. None would fit the Trump description. Gates probably was up to no good with Epstein, but is far from a criminal otherwise.
A couple other guys I went to school with are not on the magazine lists, but most likely are worth right around a billion each. Both are running manufacturing businesses that make or sell real stuff, that the world needs.

So- "most" billionaires- I dunno. I dont know any of em now, but I dont think Trump is the median. I think he is the extreme outlie
Gates is a criminal sociopath. Back in the day he used the same mainframe computer company that rented out time on their “state of the art” computer. My fathers company was squeezed out because gates implanted viruses into the system, demanded more time, and held the computer company hostage, squeezing out my fathers and other companies. Now the psycho wants to reduce (kill) half of the population of planet earth. There’s a special place in hell for that slime!!

We should turn away from US politics quite briskly, would be my polite and respectful suggestion. To the extent that I contributed to the digression, my apologies.
Nooo! Let's keep it going. At the moment we've got two threads running simultaneously, one filled with extraordinary claims of people having direct connections to Bill Gates, and the other with tales of individual conquests in prodigious numbers of Latin American women from Mexico to Colombia to Brazil to Argentina.

Let's see where they both ultimately lead...

(I've met three serving heads of state, and two former heads of state. One of them confused me for being the Crown Prince of Tonga, as did the welcoming party behind him of performers who then came threateningly at me with spears before I explained the Prince was coming down the plane staircase behind me. True.)

Back