Which Has The Best Pizza: Argentina Or Italy?

Which has the Best Pizza: Argentina or Italy?

• Argentina

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Italy

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
I still can not understand why do expats dont like the best pizza of BsAs. Did you try Avenida Corrientes, Güerrin, El Cuartito, BANCHERO?!?!?!?!?! Banchero is very tasty in my opinion, arguably the best pizza of BsAs!!!

whats wrong with you guys!!!

Banchero i can deal with, El Cuartito also, but Güerrin???? That stuff is a mess! I like argentinean pizza, i love pizza in general, but thats just a lot of melting plastic with some crust at the bottom.

I love fugazzeta but, as a chef friend of mine says about the Argentine version of pizza, "Would you like some crust with your cheese?" That keeps me away from Argentine pizza, though I do like Siamo nel Forno.

Banchero - since 1932! - has three locations: Centro, Boca and Once.

There website tell there history, with old photos, nicely done: http://www.bancheropizzerias.com.ar/

viejo20banchero1.jpg

dunno about their pizza but they do love shitty 90s style flash websites :lol:

I like Güerrin (Corrientes 1368), but I'm rarely in that neighborhood. A good spot to stop for a slice.

Accademia della pizza [background=rgb(240, 240, 216)]at #1807, corner of Güemes. I mean, how can you go wrong at the Pizza Academy? Could those be famous last words? Thankfully, it turns out, no. In fact, this was some of the best pizza I’ve had in the last eight years here in BA.[/background]

http://www.saltshaker.net/20130222/92-bus-stops-6-7

92accademiapizza.jpg

Italy or more precisely...Little Italy in New York!!! Was just trying to explain it to a friend the other day....God I miss that pizza!

I should have voted other! The best Pizza I have ever eaten was in Greenwich Village in a pub called the Artichoke. I think the pizza in Italy better and maybe that's because of the cheese. I find cheese really disappointing in BA.

Back