Who Has Dollar Fever?

Do you have Dollar Fever?

• I'm an Argentine and I have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I'm an Argentine and I do NOT have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I'm an Expat and I have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I'm an Expat and i do NOT have Dollar Fever.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You said it, Argentines. Repect for an institution that is NOT in your country and you are living in it, it means respect the wishes of the Argentine people who vote for her, is not a dictatorship. If you can not do that simple thing I recommend you to pack your bags and go back where you came from.

A Camporista in Belgrano!

Well, you abvously do not know anything about what happned in the last 11 years, don't you? How does include 10 million people into the middle class and creating 6 million new jobs qualify as running the country into the ground? First year in 11 year that the GDP MAY be into resecion, but for you that it means running the country into the ground. How funny

In 2001 thanks to a peronista administration, the country was in a state similar to post war, any monkey could have turn it around! They have no merit whatsoever. Moreover, they were supporters of Menem and other thieves. Just stfu please. Any decent administration would have turned Argentina into something much much much better than what the K's did.

In 2001 thanks to a peronista administration, the country was in a state similar to post war, any monkey could have turn it around! They have no merit whatsoever. Moreover, they were supporters of Menem and other thieves. Just stfu please. Any decent administration would have turned Argentina into something much much much better than what the K's did.

But when was the last time Argentina had any decent administration?

Cristina advised Argentines to use their extra pesos to buy durable goods, ex. the long overdue washing machine for Ajo's condo or a new toilet for Fred Mertz's sewage sogged crib.

But, according to the poll, not one person is following that advice.

Half the respondents admit to succumbing to "Dollar Fever" and buying dollars, the others to using their extra pesos to buy Fugazzeta which is Industria Argentina and the Ultimate Nac y Pop but not exactly a durable good - except for those poor expats suffering a classic case of cloying cheese caused constipation.

Even Wild Horses did not vote that he is using his extra pesos to buy Durable Goods...

Cristina advised Argentines to use their extra pesos to buy durable goods, ex. the long overdue washing machine for Ajo's condo.

But according to the poll not one person is following that advice.

Half the respondents admit to succumbing to "Dollar Fever" and buying dollars, the others to using their extra pesos to buy Fugazzeta which is Industria Argentina and the Ultimate Nac y Pop but not exactly a durable good - except for those poor expats suffering a classic case of cloying cheese caused constipation.

iPhones aren't durable enough for her?

I still swear this is Matias in drag. He/she even results to the same troll accusations when an argument doesn't go his/her way.
Excuse me, but do you realize that he said, and I quote "It's not anymore in the G20". So, who is wrong, can you answer that?

Have ever read a post in which that guy does not bash Argentina as a country? I haven not.

Back