You Know You're In Argentina When.....

When they put olives on almost every pizza yet never take the pits out.

What is with that? Are we actually supposed to dig the olives out of the melted cheese and then eat them separately?

No, because they've already fallen off - you need to pick them off the carton, the table, the floor, the box on the back of the delivery boy's bike...

When you're at the local verduleria and they ask you what you think of "carne argentina." Only after five minutes do you realize they aren't talking about the asado.

When you wake up, think you're in a nightclub, then realize it's just the neighbors upstairs.

You know your in Argentina when your cable vision bill increases by 50 pesos suddenly when 2 months into a 12 month 'promotion' contract and get told that we weren't supposed to have that promotion and THEY made a mistake. I really do love the way some of these companies run their business, the sad thing is there is really nothing you can do about it. All the other companies suck, goodluck getting anyone on the phone with a brain either. Surely it's illegal.

u know u r back in BsArs as soon as leaving the beautiful, clean, civic Florianopolis and back in the dogshit, mala onda porteña, noisy and loudly talking porteños.

40. When u know u r in the wrong place, if u r looking for love.
41. When it takes 9 years to get John St. to tell me where can I find bacon. (not confirmed yet )

Back