14 Food Reasons Argentines Are Better At Life

Still I think Argentines are better at life than many folks, just don't try to tell me its because of the food.

Well, something i appriciate is that labels here say water, salt....that s it. instead of 34 chemicals i don t know what they are but there people around has 150 lb moré than me (i m not skiny)

Fernet isn't Italian. My Italian friends that have heard of it find it disgusting like me.

Also, seriously, am I the only one who likes Fugazetta?

Fernet is Italian.

I was just watching an old Fellini film (Le Notti di Cabiria) and the man asks the leading lady if she would like a Fernet.

Fernet is Italian.

I was just watching an old Fellini film (Le Notti di Cabiria) and the man asks the leading lady if she would like a Fernet.

The movie is light years better than Fernet.

Well, something i appriciate is that labels here say water, salt....that s it. instead of 34 chemicals i don t know what they are but there people around has 150 lb moré than me (i m not skiny)

Yes here the just put the INS code instead of the full chemical name. Much better.

But is that because the chemicals aren't there or because the label laws are different?

Back