Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
3831972-brace-yourself-flamewar-is-coming.jpg

I don't agree with Steve's politics, in fact, I think he's stir crazy and I'd like to see the Koch brothers forced to swim through a sea of hungry crocodiles, but I reckon he'd be a good man to have a beer with.

Thanks cavehill, but why would you mention the Koch brothers and me in the same sentence and what have they done to deserve such a nasty fate? If you understand my "politics" you would also understand that I am not a Republican and I despise most politicians. I never even heard of the Koch brothers until earlier this year, so I would be interested in knowing more about them, especially form someone who would like to see them become a lunch for crocs.

This thread isn't about me, but since you mentioned it, please tell me why you would call me "stir crazy?" (In other words, please define the label).
emo32.gif

Thanks cavehill, but why would you mention the Koch brothers and me in the same sentence and what have they done to deserve such a nasty fate? If you understand my "politics" you would also understand that I am not a Republican and I despise most politicians far more than anyone in this forum. I never even heard of the Koch brothers until earlier this year, so I would be interested in knowing more about them, especially form someone who would like to see them become a lunch for crocs.

This thread isn't about me, but since you mentioned it, please tell me why you would call me "stir crazy?" (In other words, please define the label).
emo32.gif

Sorry Steve, not interested in US politics, justifying my feckless remarks or anything of that ilk. I will volunteer to starve the crocodiles though if the brothers can be tempted into said sea of happiness.

Here, have a beer instead. ;)

~Slightly related~

I have contemplated using the ignore feature, but never have. That just makes any and all posts from the person you're ignoring invisible to you, right? So what if one day someone posts a question, the person you are ignoring answers, and then you answer too with the exact same thing because you didn't see it? I can think of more than a few scenarios in which one could wind up looking like a tool with no reading comprehension simply as a result of having decided to use the ignore feature to block a couple people, especially if those people are frequent posters.

It's the Second Boer Bore War.

Hey, Joe, how bored would you be if another member personally smeared you with irrelevant innuendos as often as possible for no clear reason?

It will stop when the instigator stops and I'm not sure he has the self control to stop. I've only replied to a fraction of the innuendos thus far.

There have been a few members like this in the past (AlexfromLA and Gunt86 immediately come to mind) but they are long gone, .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back