Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand most of the gobbledygooks some people writes that other users find irritating. I can't grasp any pun or provoking posts, mostly because - I suppose - they reference to cultural stuff from the US I am not aware of, or use play of words I don't get.
I just skip through them.

However I do agree that some users really stand out in the crowd for their un-understandable posts. I think most of us use this forum as a cheap substitute for therapy, we should start a "guess my illness" thread, then once that thread runs out, we could upgrade to Operation during one of the weekly Expats' meeting.

operation_game.jpg

Remember how they use to combine couple's names for shorthand, e.g. "Brangelina" for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?

Since our Feudster Couple will be with us for years - if not decades - I suggest a shorthand

Stenoblauch

Remember how they use to combine couple's names for shorthand, e.g. "Brangelina" for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?

Since our Feudster Couple will be with us for years - if not decades - I suggest a shorthand

Stenoblauch

Any other ideas?

Joe-San, please no making a poll of this..!

Stenoblauch

It suggests me a stenosis (stricture) and "blauch" seems onomatopoeic for the sound of poo hitting water.
Hard shit.

Stenoblauch

I prefer Garlic Knownothing, but that doesn't really fit with what you are asking.

I'm translating all further conversations as Irish pub talk, it's the only way to compact the awful blather here. Skip on by if you don't like the cut of my jib:

- That aul fella's an awful bollix.
- Aye, he's no craic at all.
- Some of ye talk some awful shite all the same, yis haven't feckin a notion.
- Aye, sure...you're some boy youself for that craic
- Your round?
- Aye, same?
- Aye, g'wan ye feckin eejit ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back