Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he uses this forum as an outlet for some OCD issues.

If he didn't have this forum as an outlet, lord knows what torment his wife would have to go through.

And the other guy likes to play the hapless victim.

But as I have said before this is a cross that my BAexpat brothers and sisters must bear.

To paraphrase Hybrid-san's Emperor: 'We must bear the unbearable, suffer the insufferable.'

It's the Second Boer Bore War.

Hey, Joe, how bored would you be if another member personally smeared you with irrelevant comments as often as possible for no clear reason?

Other members disagree with my politics but they aren't nasty about it or obsessed with discrediting me with false accusations and/or innuendos.

It will stop when the instigator stops and I'm not sure he has the self control to stop. I've only replied to a fraction of the innuendos thus far.

There have been a few members like this in the past (AlexfromLA and Gunt86 immediately come to mind) but they are long gone, .

PS: I would only be a "hapless' victim if i did not respond.

Unfortunately, those who consider this "a cross they have to bear" might actually be the hapless ones, at least until they learn how to use the ignore function.
emo32.gif

Thanks cavehill, but why would you mention the Koch brothers and me in the same sentence and what have they done to deserve such a nasty fate? If you understand my "politics" you would also understand that I am not a Republican and I despise most politicians far more than anyone in this forum. I never even heard of the Koch brothers until earlier this year, so I would be interested in knowing more about them, especially form someone who would like to see them become a lunch for crocs.

This thread isn't about me, but since you mentioned it, please tell me why you would call me "stir crazy?" (In other words, please define the label).
emo32.gif

Steve you seem cool with your simple living lifestyle (and you ARE helpful here with info and experience/knowledge) but sometimes you go off on very (seemingly) emotion-filled rants about Obamacare and the US left. I'm not political and you sound a bit libertarian which is totally cool by me, but if you were wondering why someone might call you stir crazy (although the true definition might not fit here), it's probably based on that.

Thanks cavehill, but why would you mention the Koch brothers and me in the same sentence and what have they done to deserve such a nasty fate? If you understand my "politics" you would also understand that I am not a Republican and I despise most politicians far more than anyone in this forum. I never even heard of the Koch brothers until earlier this year, so I would be interested in knowing more about them, especially form someone who would like to see them become a lunch for crocs.

This thread isn't about me, but since you mentioned it, please tell me why you would call me "stir crazy?" (In other words, please define the label).
emo32.gif

Sorry Steve, not interested in US politics, justifying my feckless remarks or anything of that ilk. I will volunteer to starve the crocodiles though if the brothers can be tempted into said sea of happiness.

Here, have a beer instead. ;)

Then why make such "feckless' remarks in the first place? Leave that for the professional with the PhD.

PS: Thanks for the beer.
emo32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back