Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh i've never really had Ajo on my radar on these forums.

That said, looking at his profile tells me he has a pretty decent post:like ratio. I was expecting to see 4k posts and 25 likes, but its more like 4.8k:3.2k

*confused*

o_O

Conspicuous by his absence in this thread.....the silence is so uncharacteristic!
We simply are saying "BASTA" with your personal war. Put it in PMs if you must. Give peace a chance. Your feud is contaminating our environment. If you can't let go of it keep it private or seek help from a greater power!

Tbh i've never really had Ajo on my radar on these forums.

That said, looking at his profile tells me he has a pretty decent post:like ratio. I was expecting to see 4k posts and 25 likes, but its more like 4.8k:3.2k

*confused*

o_O

That's why I never blocked him outright. He occasionally makes interesting comments. It's just that when he forgets to take his meds, he produces the drivel that enrages the expats.

Apparently, he's like this at other places too and must be loving this 15 minutes of fame.

There are...other, other places?

I'd hate me if I had to read the pish I post. So, maybe he's engaged in the same mental dumping as the rest of us. Hmmm

I was quite surprised to see his number of "likes" as well, London2Baires. I often wonder why people "like" posts to begin with.

For me, I "like" a post that I agree with if it's informational, in order to allow others to see that I believe the post is accurate. I sometimes "like" a post that I find humorous, or to support someone who has said something difficult in front of other people.

But it seems to me that Ajo's comments are often one-liner comments made to make him look all-knowing without really committing anything substantial to the argument. This is not always the case; sometimes even his one liners can be quite apropos. I wish I could master the art of placing a lot of information in one sentence - but Ajo hasn't mastered that either - "on occasion" doesn't cut it for communication in such a fashion all the time. I just don't see why he was getting so many "likes" but I suspect it was encouraging him even more.

I don't really know much about his politics, although I can certainly make some inferences. That's OK, if he wants to keep it to himself and just snipe at those with whom he doesn't agree. But yeah, this thing with Steve is just ridiculous. Me da verguenza ajena, la verdad.

I don't particularly want to see Ajo go from here. I hope he doesn't take this thread that way. But I do hope he stops this incessant campaign against Steve. Completely. Suspension of hostilities now. Not to be resumed again.

What's curious to me is that Ajo does make intelligent, witty contributions but he periodically lapses into this Obsessive-Compulsive mode.

Let me fix that for you:
He periodically lapses into making an intelligent post (I saw the first one a few days ago).

He wants to advertise his Southern Cone site, so it is counterproductive - especially since many people have resorted to the Ignore feature.

I actually came across his site, and it looked interesting, but I decided I couldn't give any business to such an a-hole.

Wow what a wonderful thread!! And here I thought I was the only one. I have had more than my fair share of unpleasant exchanges with Ajo. I dread when he replies to one of my comments because I know categorically it will be negative, sarcastic, condescending and just overall rude. Thank you OP for creating this thread and allowing some of us to air out our grievances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back