Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajo's incessant comments about Ayn Rand (or substitutes for her name) and insinuations that my "project" is a scam like Galt's Gulch Chile may not be considered rants, but they certainly can be considered harassment and now border on being libelous.
This, and the soccer stuff, is basically why I started this thread. I am a social liberal/fiscal conservative, not that it matters, but I have no issue with Steve's way of discussing and I hate seeing someone treated like that.

The Knob has been on my ignore list for a while now, which feels akin to avoiding a nasty hangover.
By the way, if you Google knob-whatever, the results are entertaining at the very least and it's delightful that he holds up his end of the deal consistently, wherever and whenever.

What's curious to me is that Ajo does make intelligent, witty contributions but he periodically lapses into this Obsessive-Compulsive mode. He obviously knows that his Obsessive oriented posts annoy the majority of the people - so why does he do it? He wants to advertise his Southern Cone site, so it is counterproductive - especially since many people have resorted to the Ignore feature.

I have to believe that he cannot control his OCD tendencies. Maybe some of our resident mental health professionals would care to weigh in? For instance, can OCD be manifested on a internet forum like this? Is it common? Is it OCD or some other problem? What are some of the therapeutic approaches to the problem.

Is this a desperate cry for help? Should we consider an intervention?

We perhaps need to place our own personal annoyances aside and think of ways we can help our fellow forum member when he needs our help the most.

If in real life he acts like he does on this forum, then I'm sure by now he has gotten the crap beat out of him. If he only talks like this on forums, then he is a coward. No worries everybody.

We perhaps need to place our own personal annoyances aside and think of ways we can help our fellow forum member when he needs our help the most.
People are always telling me that I have a great facility for thinking inside the box.

AsRImGj.png

Sometimes it's the most humane thing to do.

Apparently, he's like this at other places too and must be loving this 15 minutes of fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back