American Food

Novecento en Las Cañitas has a really excellent Eggs Florentine, and they offer Eggs Benedict as well which I am sure is great. They are both on the brunch menu.

Whatever you do, do not go to Muu Lecheria on Armenia y Costa Rica for American food! The worst! Food poisoning! Frozen! Yuck!

tez said:
Novecento en Las Cañitas has a really excellent Eggs Florentine, and they offer Eggs Benedict as well which I am sure is great. They are both on the brunch menu.

Whatever you do, do not go to Muu Lecheria on Armenia y Costa Rica for American food! The worst! Food poisoning! Frozen! Yuck!

I've heard good things about Novecento, I'll have to check it out soon.

Couldn't agree with you more about Muu Lecheria, the food is appallingly horrendous.

Oh. Yes. It's been a while but I do like 900. I have to say though, I wasn't that impressed with the brunch. It's a bit of a mixed bag. Next time I'll just get the eggs. (Ok, now I'm really hungry for eggs benedict).

Agreed, if you go to Novecento, skip the brunch menu & just order the eggs directly. I love their eggs florentine, it's always really yummy. I don't recommend the blood mary though:(

Hmm... Mini, any interest in Sat morning eggs benedict/florentine? :)

citygirl said:
Agreed, if you go to Novecento, skip the brunch menu & just order the eggs directly. I love their eggs florentine, it's always really yummy. I don't recommend the blood mary though:(

Hmm... Mini, any interest in Sat morning eggs benedict/florentine? :)

Of course! How are the Bellinis?

So this thread may answer a long standing question i´ve had.

What is american food?

It seems like the answer is eggs and overcooked hamburgers.

PhilipDT said:

What is american food?

Someone's trying to start some trouble.

PhilipDT said:

What is american food?

Wait, overcooked beef in the US? Eh?

Back