Another Mass Shooting In The Us...

Here's a website that tracks mass shootings.

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data

It would be interesting to see if there's a correlation between states with lax gun laws as opposed to states with strict gun laws.
And the states that have the most shootings, FL, GA, VA, TX, CA. The scary part is that a lot of the shootings remain unsolved.
Which means that there are people with serious issues walking around with guns.

Im just tired of reading silly comments and can no longer remain silent. you people know the supposed shooter worked for DHS right?

Have you see n the videos where the supposed victims are walking towards the club?

You also know there was an add in CL days before this offering payment to people in cash for a DRILL?

I saw one of the victims named Angel Colon, who was shot multiple times said he was shot in the hand yet had no wounds. Is his hand bullet proof?

Doctors at the "hospital" were wearing pediatric shirts and said they were sorry for children wounded, why were children at a nightclub at 2 am?

come on people wake up!

Its an orchestrated play, they were all players and its just another play to get you to believe, watch there will be no funerals with open caskets,

Do any of you really believe this fantasy crap the Islamic terrorist?

Stop living in fear, protect yourself from the real bad guys and they aren't terrorist with guns!

The crisis actor videos are so bad theyre laughable. The young girl laughing and giggling the day after her mom was supposedly killed. Who does that? With all the govt money spent on these false flag events youd think they could hire someone who could actually act sad for 5 mins.

59515606.jpg

Silly meme.
I am a blacksmith.
I routinely melt steel beams.
and I know that you can easily do it with charcoal, (carbone) ordinary gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, or just sticks gathered from the ground.
The same way you blow on a fire, and it gets hotter, diesel fuel forges, with a fan, were used in industry for a long time to melt very large steel sections for forging.
And there are many designs for casting furnaces using various liquid fuels to melt steel, and pretty much any other fuel, for casting.

steel gets much softer (and less able to bear loads) at black heat- 500 degrees or so. I use this fact all the time in my work.

Silly meme.
I am a blacksmith.
and I know that you can easily do it with charcoal, (carbone) ordinary gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, or just sticks gathered from the ground.
The same way you blow on a fire, and it gets hotter, diesel fuel forges, with a fan, were used in industry for a long time to melt very large steel sections for forging.
And there are many designs for casting furnaces using various liquid fuels to melt steel, and pretty much any other fuel, for casting.

steel gets much softer (and less able to bear loads) at black heat- 500 degrees or so. I use this fact all the time in my work.

i was taking the piss out of all the tin foil hat twats.

Silly meme.
I am a blacksmith.

and building 7 just collapsed out of sheer fright, uniformly, in 20 seconds, like a controlled demolition fortuitously announced on the bbc 30 minutes before it actually happened just as they were filming. PS I don´t have any tinfoil at home. Scares the cats. The conspiracy theorists scare me more than the theories. Govt lying and scamming us - power for the course.

and building 7 just collapsed out of sheer fright, uniformly, in 20 seconds, like a controlled demolition fortuitously announced on the bbc 30 minutes before it actually happened just as they were filming. PS I don´t have any tinfoil at home. Scares the cats. The conspiracy theorists scare me more than the theories. Govt lying and scamming us - power for the course.

It's almost as if uncontrolled fires burning for 6 hours made it fall.

7/11 was a part time job

I dont understand, what are you all saying, dont be cryptic, say what you mean or are you afraid?

Back