Another Mass Shooting In The Us...

I dont understand, what are you all saying, dont be cryptic, say what you mean or are you afraid?

I'm saying you are an idiot who believes in silly conspiracy theories.

868.png

Then again maybe not and Poe's law is taking effect.

I dont understand, what are you all saying, dont be cryptic, say what you mean or are you afraid?

Im saying I wised up and stopped swallowing the media manufactured crap and am happier for it. With each massive gun tragedy Id anguish and wonder how anyone could be so deranged as to kill innocent toddlers at school etc. Once I realised he ie Lanza didnt and noone died I could stop anguishing. Its very liberating and as I said the crisis actor videos deserve an academy award category of their own... Robbie Parker a particular favourite. Of course it opens one to being labelled a conspiracy freak but those are just lazy labels that may fit the genuine paranoid nutcakes who see a sinister hand in every act but have no bearing on my intellect or thought processes.

I watched a friend crash his jet onto the deck of the USS Lexington in 1989. It burned for 12 minutes before the fire crews could get the flames extinguished. JP5 was spewing and burning from the ruptured tanks. After the wreckage was cleared the crew needed to replace 8 steel deck pallets that were melted and that was only after 12 minutes and a relatively small amount of fuel.

Please, don't tell me burning jet fuel doesn't melt steel.

Im saying I wised up and stopped swallowing the media manufactured crap and am happier for it. With each massive gun tragedy Id anguish and wonder how anyone could be so deranged as to kill innocent toddlers at school etc. Once I realised he ie Lanza didnt and noone died I could stop anguishing. Its very liberating and as I said the crisis actor videos deserve an academy award category of their own... Robbie Parker a particular favourite. Of course it opens one to being labelled a conspiracy freak but those are just lazy labels that may fit the genuine paranoid nutcakes who see a sinister hand in every act but have no bearing on my intellect or thought processes.

See poems law, I've no idea if your serious or what.

P.s. Lanza totally went and shot up a school.

See poems law, I've no idea if your serious or what.

P.s. Lanza totally went and shot up a school.

Half serious. Too busy a life to care to spend life worrying or obsessing about it. And to steal a definition to which I will gladly adhere: a conspirationist is a person who think that malice is possible in a democratic power. Guilty on that front 100%.

Half serious. Too busy a life to care to spend life worrying or obsessing about it. And to steal a definition to which I will gladly adhere: a conspirationist is a person who think that malice is possible in a democratic power. Guilty on that front 100%.

Not sure which half you're being serious about, but the real question isn't whether malice is possible - of course it is - but whether those government bumblers could actually pull off a significant coverup. That's where my serious doubts enter.

I've tried to stay out of this discussion but....

A little background about me - I am a thirty year active duty retired US Coast Guard Chief Warrant Officer and a 10 plus year retired federal law enforcement officer (Customs and Border Protection). I am also a collector of firearms and I go shooting a a gun range on a regular basis. I am not just pro 2nd Amendment; but I support and will defend the entire document - all the amendments. No where in any of the Oaths of Office I've sworn to over the years did it say selectively support and defend the ones I want to.

That said there is a big difference between an Assault Rifle which is a select fire gun (meaning you can choose between semi-automatic or automatic fire) and a rifle similar to the one used in Orlando among other places as well. An AR-15 assault rifle costs somewhere in the vicinity of $20,000.00 USD and prior approval of the purchase by BATFE.

Now before some of you get your knickers in a twist I think the Orlando, Santa Barbara, Newtown School Shooting, and the Colorado theater shootings (to name a few) were terrible tragedies; but it wasn't the type of gun used to do the killings; it was a person pulling the trigger. I assure you that it is physically impossible for a gun to go off and kill 50 people; regardless of motivation it takes a mentally ill sick SOB to commit the murders. Two of the shootings I mentioned were acts of terror; the FBI says lone wolf/home grown; but in the terrorists minds they were for all intent ISIS terrorists. In Newton the killer was not legally able to buy a gun - his mother purchased them, allowed him to shoot them at a range, and was his first victim.

I'm tired of people's ignorance that blame the NRA, the gun, Trump, etc; when someone bombs a church they don't blame the bomb, they blame the bomber. Same thing with arson - they blame the person. I own guns including some historically significant copies of WWII guns all semi-automatic; one has a 77 round drum magazine that can be used; but not a single one of them will fire by itself...it requires a human being to pull the trigger. I am professionally trained in the use of fires; I know others who are self trained but I can assure you that given the absence of someone else with a gun to try to stop me I could do just as much damage with a 6 shot revolver as someone could with a high capacity magazined rifle...except that I am not mentally deranged.

The clamor for more gun control is not the answer. There are close to 20,000 gun related laws in America; all being obeyed by law abiding people; the criminals do not obey the law in the first way; and as demonstrated, sadly, in Orlando, a gun free zone is a killing field for anyone bent on killing people. Had there been a few legally licensed concealed firearms carriers present the outcome could have been a lot better then it was...

Ok standing by for criticism but let's discuss the issue, not attack the messanger please!

Back