Another Mass Shooting In The Us...

I think the gun discution ran its course already, there are those in favor and those opposed and i don't think either side will change their mind,i also think we are missing the point completly, this is not about guns, it is about hatred. Someone with that much hate bottled up wouldn't think twice in poisoning a town's water supply if he didn't have a gun to act out his agenda, in my view and as bad as it sounds, this guy was able to kill a large number of people until he ran out of ammo, then he either killed himself or was shot,does not matter, the threat ended there. I don't want to imagine someone like this guy getting his hands on something more dangerous , like for instance , poison, or having the abaility to tap into the gas supply of a town, or even worse, some form of anthrax, which btw, after 9-11 went around for a short spell but who ever did it , never got caught....... that's why i said sounds bad, but it seems to me like the gun acted as a ''fuse'' where the potential damage that could cause, it's relatibly small if we were to compare what could have been, again i hope my point is not misinterpreted, this guy was very dangerous with or without a gun,luckily he picked up a gun and the number of victims were ''small'' and with almost no side effects other than the trauma of going thru something like that and not long lasting side effects on a whole population wondering if they are going to get sick later on, depending on the type of attack. And yes, as cliche as it sounds, i do feel bad for those who died in the attack, eventhou we don't share the same lifestyle, but i do believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to have a fighting chance to defend themselves....

256 gun deaths in Chicago so far this year and counting. Buenos Aires seems peaceful in comparison.

And Chicago (the last place I lived in the USA) has no gun stores and very strong anti-gun laws.
emo32.gif

PS: It has been reported that many of the "illegal" firearms inChicago have been purchased at gun shows in Indiana.

Hence the need for country wide legislation.

There already is: https://en.wikipedia...e_United_States

I don't know if it is a crime to cross a state line to buy a firearm when you are a resident of another state, but taking a weapon that was purchased at a store in another Illinois city into the City of Chicago is already a crime, no matter where you live.
emo32.gif

There already is: https://en.wikipedia...e_United_States

I don't know if it is a crime to cross a state line to buy a firearm when you are a resident of another state, but taking a weapon that was purchased at a store in another Illinois city into the City of Chicago is already a crime, no matter where you live.
emo32.gif

Hence they need to create laws to stop people from buying guns when they legally aren't allowed to. Background checks etc.

https://thetab.com/us/2016/06/14/i-was-able-to-buy-an-ar-15-in-five-minutes-19833

Seconds. It took seconds for the salesman to take an AR-15 off the shelf and begin selling it to me. If I had stayed for maybe three minutes longer to fill out less paperwork than I did for the hiring process at my school’s bookstore, I would’ve driven home with an AR-15.
No delay. No extensive background check. Just my recently expired driver’s license, my vehicle registration, and filling out some paperwork.

Ultimately these are the laws we have, this shop hasn’t done anything wrong. But if a 20-year-old college student can walk into a gun shop and be out in minutes with an AR-15, and you believe nothing needs to be changed, you need help.

Sign the petition to ban assault weapons

Petition Background
Orlando. Sandy Hook. Aurora. San Bernardino.

What do these horrific shootings have in common? Assault weapons.

Assault weapons were used to murder at least 49 people in Orlando, 26 people in Sandy Hook, 12 people in Aurora, and 14 people in San Bernardino.

Right now, these military-grade weapons are available for purchase online, at trade shows, and at gun brokers across our nation. They have become the weapon of choice for mass shooters.

Assault weapons have no place in our cities and towns. No place on our streets.

We need to ban all assault weapons now, while moving quickly to enact commonsense gun reform.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/ban-assault-weapons-now-4?source=homepage

Im just tired of reading silly comments and can no longer remain silent. you people know the supposed shooter worked for DHS right?

Have you see n the videos where the supposed victims are walking towards the club?

You also know there was an add in CL days before this offering payment to people in cash for a DRILL?

I saw one of the victims named Angel Colon, who was shot multiple times said he was shot in the hand yet had no wounds. Is his hand bullet proof?

Doctors at the "hospital" were wearing pediatric shirts and said they were sorry for children wounded, why were children at a nightclub at 2 am?

come on people wake up!

Its an orchestrated play, they were all players and its just another play to get you to believe, watch there will be no funerals with open caskets,

Do any of you really believe this fantasy crap the Islamic terrorist?

Stop living in fear, protect yourself from the real bad guys and they aren't terrorist with guns!

Back