Another one jumping ship

Raymond

Registered
I have a friend who is leaving the inferno and selling up, they are planning to sell their place at about 20% under market value, anyone have friends or associates looking to buy here please PM me
http://www.photobucket.com/humbolt

Just a little remark:

I have a good friend that is working in real estate here, also I have been doing some deals over the last 6 years.
Fact is, right now the real estate market is not really falling, many locals want to place their money in hard assets like apartments etc.
Therefore I would not go out and sell for 20% under market value! Just my suggestion!
But of course, if the value is their own estimate and not the value that a professional have made, then of course it could be the need to lower the price.

Raymond said:
I have a friend who is leaving the inferno and selling up, they are planning to sell their place at about 20% under market value, anyone have friends or associates looking to buy here please PM me
http://www.photobucket.com/humbolt

I'll buy it if its actually priced under market value. PM me with the details.

The link doesn't work for me. It asks for a password. Could you check it and advise?

jimdepalermo said:
The link doesn't work for me. It asks for a password. Could you check it and advise?

Hi it was set to private sorry, all fixed now.

No offense but the photos don't look like the apartment is anything special. It looks like the typical cheap low quality new construction going up. Also, to price it at $4,000 per sq. meter and then saying it's 20% off is very funny. I wouldn't call that area near the train tracks as desirable as other parts of the city and wouldn't price it at Puerto Madero type prices per sq. meter.

You'd have to be absolutely CRAZY to pay anywhere near $4,000 per sq. meter in that area. Maybe in a high quality high rise closer to Soho. But honestly those photos don't look anything special at all. Which building is that in? Just my humble opinion and hopefully no offense taken.

earlyretirement said:
No offense but the photos don't look like the apartment is anything special. It looks like the typical cheap low quality new construction going up. Also, to price it at $4,000 per sq. meter and then saying it's 20% off is very funny. I wouldn't call that area near the train tracks as desirable as other parts of the city and wouldn't price it at Puerto Madero type prices per sq. meter.

You'd have to be absolutely CRAZY to pay anywhere near $4,000 per sq. meter in that area. Maybe in a high quality high rise closer to Soho. But honestly those photos don't look anything special at all. Which building is that in? Just my humble opinion and hopefully no offense taken.

You are very confused . The property is less than US $ 2,800 per square metre at the asking price of US $ 199,000 with 70 metres by title deed. This building Soho Towers located on Humboldt 2467 is the best torre of Palermo Hollywood and has incredible amenities including two gyms, sauna, large pool, two conference rooms, barbeque area and huge sun deck . I suggest that you visit the project and enquire directly with the salestaff and you will clearly see that there are no properties in theis building for sale less than US $ 3,400 per metre and the higher floor properties go for US $ 4,000 per metre .

The location is very good and is just half a block from Santa fe . This part of Palermo Hollywood is highly desirable and the market price per sqaure metre is minimum US $ 2,300 per metre for anything liveable .

Do you know the monthly espensas, ABL, and is there an agent's commission to be paid by the buyer or is this property for sale by the owner? I know someone who is very interested.

earlyretirement said:

Exactly my point in my reply to "jumping the ship"
If its 20% under the price that the owner wants, it does not say anything!
There is a lot property for sale in that area for 2400-3000 USD/m2!
2400 USD/m2 would mean 20% under what the owner "thinks" its worth!

Back