Anyone Else Experience An Attempted Robbery On Christmas?

I'm simply trying to ascertain how you convinced the Chorros to go away empty handed.

This is a skill that many BAexpats would find useful. But you said you couldn't say for legal reasons leading to my speculation.

Another theory is that you pulled out a 357 Magnum and said:

8ykvi6uhpdnhj7n1i0j3mpkwt.390x300x1.png

You get a post like for the Clint Eastwood photo, but I didn't have a 357 Magnum in this situation unfortunately. I agree it could be useful information, but I didn't want to create potential legal issues as I am less familiar with how the local laws work in Argentina.

I spent the past month (nov-dec) walking (all hrs) all over palermo soho, on the busy streets and side streets, sans problemas. I do know from tv reports of people being robbed in paletmo and I know of an american girl who got violently robbed late at nite. but i still think palermo is one of the safer barrios in Ba. situational awareness is all important and i rec women not walk alone late at nite on lonely side streets. an aside, women have told me it is safer for a woman to take a bus than a cab at nite. are cab drivers getting a bad rap?

I spent the past month (nov-dec) walking (all hrs) all over palermo soho, on the busy streets and side streets, sans problemas. I do know from tv reports of people being robbed in paletmo and I know of an american girl who got violently robbed late at nite. but i still think palermo is one of the safer barrios in Ba. situational awareness is all important and i rec women not walk alone late at nite on lonely side streets. an aside, women have told me it is safer for a woman to take a bus than a cab at nite. are cab drivers getting a bad rap?

A 60 yo man returning from Tango lessons, was approached at gun point by motochorros when entering his home, the man resisted and threw the house keys across the street , he was shot dead. (Clarin Today).

A 60 yo man returning from Tango lessons, was approached at gun point by motochorros when entering his home, the man resisted and threw the house keys across the street , he was shot dead. (Clarin Today).
This was why I was trying to get the OP to reveal his secret for dealing with chorros - if he had this man might me alive today.

Back