Anyone Going To The World Cup?

Dilma & CIA were directly financed and armed by Moscow back then to carry out a Communist revolution in Brazil. And it is very "socially democratic" of them to be building a praetorian guard and to pass a law that labels any protester as a terrorist.

Moscow financed the CIA? Who woulda thunk it?

Dilma & CIA were directly financed and armed by Moscow back then to carry out a Communist revolution in Brazil.

There are some social democrats that had a more radical past. What CIA are you talking about?

And it is very "socially democratic" of them to be building a praetorian guard and to pass a law that labels any protester as a terrorist.

That seems to be the case not only for social democrats ...

There are some social democrats that had a more radical past. What CIA are you talking about?
It is a local exp<b></b>ression. It means "the rest of the gang".

That seems to be the case not only for social democrats ...
I'd worry about anyone building a praetorian guard or labeling protesters terrorists, but I specially worry about people with past history of violence (Dilma actually killed people) and who actively try to undermine the constitution, the separation of powers and the freedom of the press.

I'd worry about anyone building a praetorian guard or labeling protesters terrorists, but I specially worry about people with past history of violence (Dilma actually killed people) and who actively try to undermine the constitution, the separation of powers and the freedom of the press.
That seems to be common practice around the globe these days to declare protesters and opponents as terrorist or spies - and worried you should be.

In the USA's defence, the World Series is named after the New York World newspaper, who sponsored the original tournament in the early 20th Century.

Yes, and american football is called football because the ball is one foot long... wtf? Or because am football is derived from football but football adopted the name soccer from association football... WTF???

What? Betrayal of the Malvinas (sic)?

Who did they except Chileans to support after decades of Argentine bullying? I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Argentina and most Argentines but sometimes they need some perspective.

About Maradona's goal in 86, I've never met an Argentine who's willing to admit it was an illegal goal. I mean... hand of God?? Are you serious? Lack of perspective, again.

Well, according to what I was taught at school there was a treaty that said that every American country should support each other in case there was a war involving one of them with some other country outside America (the continent, not the USA). Chile didn't honor the treaty.
And every Argentine admits the goals was illegal, that's where the fun part of the goal resides. But come on! It's football, an illegal goal in football! Oh what a disgrace!!! How many illegal things did the world see through out history that are far worse than an illegal goal and yet nobody seems to regret?

Well, according to what I was taught at school there was a treaty that said that every American country should support each other in case there was a war involving one of them with some other country outside America (the continent, not the USA). Chile didn't honor the treaty.

The OEA treaty states that member nations need to join in case of an outside aggression against a member country. In the case of the Falklands, Argentina was the aggressor, so the treaty did not apply. That is why Brazil declared neutrality.

https://mcdonalds.co.nz/menu/argentina-burger

"Line up for a tasty goal with double beef, double cheese and zesty tomato salsa sauce on a soccer ball bun".

I thought this kind of funny. I don't get what a burger with tomato sauce has to do with Argentina. They should have advertised a McChori. The McSpain is odd too. Scrambled eggs with two hot dogs wrapped in a Mexican flour tortilla.

https://mcdonalds.co...rgentina-burger

"Line up for a tasty goal with double beef, double cheese and zesty tomato salsa sauce on a soccer ball bun".

I thought this kind of funny. I don't get what a burger with tomato sauce has to do with Argentina. They should have advertised a McChori. The McSpain is odd too. Scrambled eggs with two hot dogs wrapped in a Mexican flour tortilla.

Soccer lacks the healthy nutritional value of McDonald's.

If you are not going to Brazil LIVE the Experience at the Club Malluco Belleza in Capital, where Brazilians gather ti Celebrate.....!!

MALUCO BELEZA

[background=rgb(64, 64, 64)]Sarmiento 1728 Buenos Aires[/background]
[background=rgb(64, 64, 64)]011 4372-1737[/background]

https://plus.google....14395930/photos

maluco_concurso_mundial_1024_2.png

Back