Best Internet Service Provider in CABA?

How widely available is fibre optic in CABA, other than San Telmo? Anyone got it in Palermo? After enquiring of Claro, Movistar and iPlan (all fibre optic), none are available for our place...yet. So for now it leaves the rather empty choice of Personal or Telecentro.

How widely available is fibre optic in CABA, other than San Telmo? Anyone got it in Palermo? After enquiring of Claro, Movistar and iPlan (all fibre optic), none are available for our place...yet. So for now it leaves the rather empty choice of Personal or Telecentro.
I had a technician from FLOW tell me today it is available in my building in Recoleta. I'll be following up.

I have FLOW in Palermo 'Botanico'.

I have Personal Flow 300MB ? in Recoleta (sometimes? hehe). Well, this morning 8 A.M. had no internet or cable. The Service was reestablished at 13.00 PM. What time the service was interrupted duno because had no electricity, to check. This happens often..!

Also no power since yesterday 4 PM to 5 AM today. No elevator etc.

Last edited:
I have Personal Flow 300MB ? in Recoleta (sometimes? hehe). Well, this morning 8 A.M. had no internet or cable. The Service was reestablished at 13.00 PM. What time the service was interrupted duno because had no electricity, to check. This happens often..!

Also no power since yesterday 4 PM to 5 AM today. No elevator etc.
What part of own, RO? My friend who lives near Arenales and Junin was without power from noon yesterday until midnight.

What part of own, RO? My friend who lives near Arenales and Junin was without power from noon yesterday until midnight.
I'm in same Area Arenales y Larrea . Several blocks bet Santa Fe and Arenales all the way to Junin and beyond..? No power or Traffic lights. Cafe's dark on odd side of Santa Fe..!

I'm in same Area Arenales y Larrea . Several blocks bet Santa Fe and Arenales all the way to Junin and beyond..? No power or Traffic lights. Cafe's dark on odd side of Santa Fe..!
Now at 14.17 many shops n Av Santa Fe odd side, between Larrea and Pueyrredon are dark. Some have generators. Yesterday Firemen had to rescue Persons trapped in Elevators..!

Question - is there any way I can open an internet service account without an Argentine credit card or Argentine bank account? Tried to open one yesterday with Fibertel and they said I need one or the other. Not having a DNI (yet) is not a problem, they said, but the local form of payment is key.

Question - is there any way I can open an internet service account without an Argentine credit card or Argentine bank account? Tried to open one yesterday with Fibertel and they said I need one or the other. Not having a DNI (yet) is not a problem, they said, but the local form of payment is key.
What do you mean? Did you offer them cash, and did they refuse to take it?
You should be able to pay in cash at PagoFacil locations or at their Customer Service offices.

What do you mean? Did you offer them cash, and did they refuse to take it?
You should be able to pay in cash at PagoFacil locations or at their Customer Service offices.
Tried to open an account for a new apartment I'm going to rent. 12-month service term (promotional price). Was working with a agent via text chat on the Personal website. When it came time to pay, I said it would be a credit card, and an American one at that. They said that wouldn't work and it had to be either an Argentine credit card or Argentine bank account. I haven't been to a Personal store or customer service office and I haven't spoken to anyone on the phone.

Back