Cfk: Us Preparing To Kill Me And Topple My Govt

cavehill I responded to you but it went to moderation.

*Hate the way this site is moderated*

About the world cup: yes, I was wrong ok, but I still dont believe in football. It cant get into my mind the idea that aa 20 year old kid from a poor country, with a poor background family, has more power than the multimillionaire sheiks or the president of Real Madrid or Blatter or whoever that runs one of the biggest business on earth.

CFK is far from a "friend" of the Pope. Now that Bergoglio is Pope he can not give sermons condemning corruption and pointing his finger at the Kirchners. That's what he did when he was archbishop of BA and that's why the Kirchners broke a long standing tradition and left the city on 9 de julio every year to attend a Te Deum in another city where the bishop was not so unpleasant. Bergoglio was a constant thorn in the side of the Kirchners. Both CFK and Nestor have had a long battle with the Church with one incident after another.

As for American influence, it really was short lived compared with British influence which began in the early 19th century and reigned supreme up to Peron. Argentina was a defacto British colony,

Matias have you explained why Argentina did not win the World Cup despite it being set up so they would?

With limited resources, the White House had to focus on getting CFK, so they unfortunately overlooked the soccer tournament. Even then, they've had minor distractions in the Ukraine and Syria.

Steve. You are part of the problem.

You are not Ann O'Connor, you do not need to reply, do you? You are not provoked here, just knee jerking.

He may not be Ann O'Connor, but he desperately wants to be.

Back