Correo - Where Can I Read The Laws-Is It A Crime (Sis)?

Actually, your keyboard appears to reek with currption, whatever that may be.

:) You wouldn't be saying that if you were wrongly accused of theft or blasphemy, which happens quite often. Or if you were a female who was raped but couldn't find four male witnesses to corroborate that you were in fact raped.

Well good point, I saw few People delt with but your right if someone is falslly accused it sucks.

but then again it does in other countries too. Where people in power generate, or fabricate "EVIDENCE" against you, even if they have to illegally film for years in order to have enough footage to frame you!

Spoke to another supervisor today concerning the customs employee attempted subjugation by impersonating an immigrations offical which is highly illegal, the official told me they were sorry and that they are good people

They tell me I can get some of my packages now, and please forgive the employees, they were probably having a bad day!

So no comments from those making fun of me or saying i broke a law?

I mean seriously, i guess we will see 20 posts about some larva in water, or that water is made of H2O?

At any rate folks, if someone tries to subjugate you by threatening, pay attention to what they say and document everything, FOLLOW the laws. Most people are good all in all, but there are a few bad apples.

LoveGod - I would think after 13 pages of discussion and, say, didn't you start the thread with a different screen name, that the topic has been beaten to death? I mean really, the horse has been flogged severely.

LoveGod - I would think after 13 pages of discussion and, say, didn't you start the thread with a different screen name, that the topic has been beaten to death? I mean really, the horse has been flogged severely.

Im telling people how to beat the corruptness here in the postal system, all the steps, you don't like it?

Seriously Shirly?

Maybe you like reading about something important like how to warm your socks, I know you Coast guard guys, like warm socks, and hot meals, How about you take a day off my butt, Shirley and go get a haircut.

At any rate you don't like my post no one is forcing you to read it,Im telling how to keep the corrupt system from cheating you. Me I don't like corruption, you may, I dont.

Seriously Shirly?

Maybe you like reading about something important like how to warm your socks, I know you Coast guard guys, like warm socks, and hot meals, How about you take a day off my butt, Shirley and go get a haircut.

Shirley? Go get a hair cut? Warm socks?

Seriously LoveGod - I would expect something better then feeble attempt at an insult.

Let me say this in a little different way - you are a guest in a foreign country; an embarrassment. We watched videos in the Navy, before we'd pull into a foreign port about "The Ugly American." What I found really funny about your initial posts was how you think your Crap doesn't stink.

Your right, no one is forcing me to read your drivel but as a 41+ year professional government servant I find your posts amazingly amusing...and not very Christian.

Shirley? Go get a hair cut? Warm socks?

Seriously LoveGod - I would expect something better then feeble attempt at an insult.

Let me say this in a little different way - you are a guest in a foreign country; an embarrassment. We watched videos in the Navy, before we'd pull into a foreign port about "The Ugly American." What I found really funny about your initial posts was how you think your Crap doesn't stink.

Your right, no one is forcing me to read your drivel but as a 41+ year professional government servant I find your posts amazingly amusing...and not very Christian.

Im not the ugly American, you say that, without ever being there, These people STOLE from my mail, and further committed more crimes by pretending to be an immigrations official, all of which is a crime. I caught them, refuse to just bend over and take it.

I follow their laws, did so before i ever attempted to send something by talking to their consulate and find out what I could do, I DID NOTHING WRONG.

I post here because its supposed to be, notice I say supposed to be, for expats, trying to ask how to fix something that is a terrible injustice.

You again attack with no merit, with just your "FEELINGS" the thing is I know I make mistakes just in this case i didn't.

If someone doesn't give up, trying to get their own property is embarrassing to you, Why?

I dont know what makes you think that, i guess everyone should let people steal from them, or take your belongings because they work for the government?

Or just because you find my writing style, sarcastic humor offending?

Is that what your saying?

Or are you saying I deserve the injustice because you dont like me?

As some of you might notice some people think Im wrong because they dislike my writing style, so according to them, its ok for anyone who works for the government to steal from me, or lie pretending to be an immigractions official, A felony.

Maybe because they dislike my name, or icon, but whatever reason, do you see the ugliness in that mentality, if someone doesnt like you then you deserve people stealing from you?

How about someone pretends to be a policeman an steals from you?

Oh I guess you deserve it because we dont like you?

I exposed some of the ugliness, corruption, which everyone knew was there and asked for help, then wrote about what steps Im taking LEGALLY to attempt to get my property back, and Im the BAD GUY?

Im asked by a customs supervisor not to press charges, because they are "good people" really!

Really?

Good people dont harass others like they did me and my wife for no reason. Actually GOOD PEOPLE dont do that at all. but dont press charges?

strange days we live in!

"Not very Xian" is a major compliment in my book, but it's still insufficient.

Back