Correo - Where Can I Read The Laws-Is It A Crime (Sis)?

the following was written about (US) America:

"There's no better way to get people to cooperate in this country than by seeming a little unhinged"
- LS

im not good at that, and besides they could lie and say you threatened them.

I suggest if you had a situtation similar to mine, write letters, and post it everywhere, lets get these criminals caught. Afterall you wouldnt allow them to do it anywhere else would you? You all are EX-PATS, talk about dont just do as others write letters, fight back in a legal way. what they are doing is criminal!

Recap of KEYPOINTS
  • Prominent Attorney says I broke law- without telling which law i broke
  • people call me names or belittle me for stating facts and laws government officials broke
  • people attack me personally
  • Isnt this the same tactics used by neferious officials when they are violating rights, stealing from you or abusing you!
  • Wait, didnt Nazi germany use these tactics?
  • several governments now pay people to watch the internet and make post to try to distract from the main point people are making concerning curruption!
Im a newbie here but I just want to live in peace and not have government officials try to steal from me, or govern every moment of my life, that why i left the US. IS this a worldwide thing now?

Dude i love your high expectations, but before moving to Argentina have you ever been even to Mexico or Florida even? Corruption is whentgose who make the laws and worj for their enforcement arr or become criminals themselves, welcome to the rest of the World, God bless Japan!

Dude i love your high expectations, but before moving to Argentina have you ever been even to Mexico or Florida even? Corruption is whentgose who make the laws and worj for their enforcement arr or become criminals themselves, welcome to the rest of the World, God bless Japan!

Ive spent time in alot of countries, i like the way the middle eastern people handle crime!

Mexico the authorities are honest about being currupt, they tell you they are, where as every other place in the world they act like they arent but truely are. The US is one of the most currupt places in the world, GOOD OLD BOY NETWORK, but it is what it is! The funny thing is people ask me why im here, they just dont see the truth about other countries!

Ive spent time in alot of countries, i like the way the middle eastern people handle crime!

Mexico the authorities are honest about being currupt, The funny thing is people ask me why im here, they just dont see the truth about other countries!

Could you ellaborate on the last sentence?
Then you get it, japan is an irreplicable example the Middle East is a much better exanple, (here tgose policies would be called mano dura, and we are under an overtly delinquent and even criminal friendly guvment at the moment and for the last couple decades,)
Im in a small beach town in provincia buenos aires at the moment,, yesterday i saw i horse veing born,, people are much quieter and nicer and less crazy and a tiny bit mire godfearing outside the city of BA

Could you ellaborate on the last sentence?
Then you get it, japan is an irreplicable example the Middle East is a much better exanple, (here tgose policies would be called mano dura, and we are under an overtly delinquent and even criminal friendly guvment at the moment and for the last couple decades,)
Im in a small beach town in provincia buenos aires at the moment,, yesterday i saw i horse veing born,, people are much quieter and nicer and less crazy and a tiny bit mire godfearing outside the city of BA

They think the USA is free from currption, they dont know about the good old boy network, its not what you know, its who you know. Mentality.

I wont send anything through mail again, i just believed what I saw written, the laws, the laws are only applied selectively, just as they are in other countries!

I cant wait to leave the cities, I hate them, all large cities reek of currption, there are good people but they are subjugated by evil ones more often than not!

:) You wouldn't be saying that if you were wrongly accused of theft or blasphemy, which happens quite often. Or if you were a female who was raped but couldn't find four male witnesses to corroborate that you were in fact raped.

They think the USA is free from currption, they dont know about the good old boy network, its not what you know, its who you know. Mentality.

I wont send anything through mail again, i just believed what I saw written, the laws, the laws are only applied selectively, just as they are in other countries!

I cant wait to leave the cities, I hate them, all large cities reek of currption, there are good people but they are subjugated by evil ones more often than not!

Actually, your keyboard appears to reek with currption, whatever that may be.

Back