credit money wedding situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

braytrain

Registered
Hey guys

So my stupid a$$ best friend decided to get married at age 24 to a girl he´s known for less than a year, and is insistant on everyone coming. I want to go because all my buddies will finally be in the same place at the same time for the first time in years, so I want to go even though ill only be able to be there the weekend.

Problem is, this was super last minute and I need a few months to save up for a freaking ticket with cash. I don´t have a n argentine credit card cuz I dont work legally and have no cuit cuil cdi whatever.

And Im stupid and forgot to grab an american credit card before I came, since Id figured Id get one here.

Now, can anyone offer me any solutions? I dont want to pay high interest, but I need some sort of borrowing system. My family doesnt count and I dont want to ask my suegro. I have a very secure paycheck (more like pay-wad-of-efectivo) coming in every month so money isn´t a problem (immediate money is a problem). Thanks ahead of time, if anyone responds!

Can´t you get an American credit card sent down here? That should solve the problem I guess.

oh snap that´s brilliant lol!! i dont know if I can though...

and how exactly would I pay it off with pesos??

braytrain said:

You just can´t have it all.

where theres a will theres a way. and my friends name is Will.

The wedding is on september 15th, i want to leave the 13th, THat gives me until the 13th of September to get the ticket

braytrain said:

You will have to figure out how to get your money to an account in the US. Welcome to Argentina.

sleslie23 said:
You will have to figure out how to get your money to an account in the US. Welcome to Argentina.

that actually is not that difficult for me, I have family and friends everywherei n the US and Argie

braytrain said:
that actually is not that difficult for me, I have family and friends everywherei n the US and Argie

I have friends everywhere in the US and Argentina also. I'm not sure how that helps you exchange pesos to dollars and transfer those to an account in the US to pay your credit card. :)

But as you say, where there's a will there is a way. It's just that Will usually wants a percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back