Gay Marriage Passes in Arg Senate

She is not a fool for choosing not to believe in fringe theory. Most academicians don't and they are not fools. If you want to believe in whatever you're posting more power to you, I won't call you a fool for it.

cabrera said:
You really are a fool and you do not bother to read anything and make comments from your lack of intellect or from your a.....

Ghost clearly promotes Len Horowitz a very well renowned researcher who clearly in the leading voice that says that AIDS IS MAN MADE.

These are some links for you Sara from Len Horowitz .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjrzo_eLfZM

http://www.rense.com/general81/aidsre.htm

So basically you are saying people should have the right to think say and do whatever they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else and the " powers that be " shouldn't be able to regulate or infringe upon that right ?

Johnno said:
Mmmmmh - I have to say thank the Gods for the Internet - until the powers that be get a complete stranglehold over IT there may well be some freedom of speech left - for the moment at least... However, I feel glad to know there are those who are always willing to hop in and tell us what is and is not acceptable for us to think/believe/say :) Like a good friend of mine has always said, "Democracy is the right to say and think what THEY want you to" :) lol Welcome to 1984 - the thought police are on their way ;)

cabrera said:
There is no doubt that eugenists have in mind the wiping out of all undesirables on their list and gays are part of their masterplan.

http://www.originofaids.com/

I am sorry, but you are misguided.
I have actually been to Eugene, and the residents there have no masterplan, and are, in fact, quite gay friendly.
If they plan on taking over the world, it will be thru yogurt, keifer, and cottage cheese made by the Kesey family.

I applaud Argentina, and my many gay friends in Argentina now can enjoy the same rights as my hetero friends there.

Bravo!

AlexfromLA said:
Bigotry, racism and hate speech shouldn't be considered " protected speech ". And in most parts of the world, they aren't. And i'm glad.

These things inspire and instigate violence and hate and should not be tolerated in modern civilized society.

I mean i'm sure some people want to walk around saying " I am anti black people ", but don't be surprised if you get ridiculed for it and saying " hey it's my freedom of speech " is just a ridiculously laughable cop out.

The internet protects people much more than the real world does and so racists bigots and hate mongers use it to voice their anti social opinions, things that you wouldn't say in public or at work or at school or in t he media for obvious reasons.

Good luck with that.

What a politically correct little martinet you are...and I guess it's people like you who decide what "hate speech" and "racism" are? The last refuge of the scoundrel without a brain is to censor arguments he disagrees with...

Given what you were trying to do on my last thread, you'd probably deem speech that hurts the business practices of real estate owners in BA (like yourself) "hate speech."

Johnno said:
I think this thread is hilarious :) I had one tosser have a go at me just because I dared to say I was anti-homosexual :) lol (or it might have been because I am anti-xtian - or maybe because I am both) - it seems that in this day and age you are allowed freedom of speech as long as you go along with the flow and are suitably politically correct - but if you dare to espouse views that are no longer fashionable you are obviously in line for a bit of a bitch-slapping with a big wet fish or some similar punishment :)

Oh well - what to do - I have my own views on both homosexuality and this middle eastern death cult - I guess someone will have to get out a big wet fish and commence the bitch-slapping...

Having said this of course its still enormously informative to see the responses to an issue like this - its an amazingly accurate snapshot or overview of peoples' political persuasions/biases/agendas I think - and I would hazard a guess (and bet my last 10 dollars) that a large number of those who have replied would self-identify as being 'of the left' as opposed to being 'of the right'...

My two pesos worth from down under...

Right. They think "freedom of speech" is supposed to protect polite speech that everyone else agrees with already...look at this AlexfromLA character who comes on this forum to attack "hatiz"

MLK said:
Thinly veiled 'it's acceptable to stick your member in the bottom of another male' thread.

The thread is retarded. This doesn't have anything to do with the Bible or homosexuality. It's about the Argentinian political elites essentially trolling the Argentinian people and "sticking it to them." It's clear most Argentinians are against this, yet the same people who are quick to notice the corruption and venality of people like the Kirchners now think this is all motivated by "progressivism" and other lovey-dovey feelings.

Actually racist and bigoted speech IS hate speech. Look it up dim wit.

If you actually have an opinion on the topic, I suggest you express it, if you just want to troll me, do it in a more appropriate thread.

polostar88 said:
What a politically correct little martinet you are...and I guess it's people like you who decide what "hate speech" and "racism" are? The last refuge of the scoundrel without a brain is to censor arguments he disagrees with...

Given what you were trying to do on my last thread, you'd probably deem speech that hurts the business practices of real estate owners in BA (like yourself) "hate speech."

cabrera said:
You really are a fool and you do not bother to read anything and make comments from your lack of intellect or from your a.....

Ghost clearly promotes Len Horowitz a very well renowned researcher who clearly in the leading voice that says that AIDS IS MAN MADE.

These are some links for you Sara from Len Horowitz .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjrzo_eLfZM

http://www.rense.com/general81/aidsre.htm

I deeply appreciate your charming post, Cabrera

Thanks for posting the links - sorry I could not read them in their entirety. This fool has no time to waste on the rantings of such obvious crackpots. Delirantes, we call them in Argentina.

Of course, you are free to believe whatever you want about AIDS' origins. As I am.

I actually read a funny headline about this today:

"Argentina approves same-sex divorce"

:) I had to laugh about that one...

Back