sodomy
bio terrorism
population control
freedom of speech
political agendas

just to name a few.

Amazing how polarizing of an issue gay rights is....just saying

And a few Godwin points as well.
This thread, per view numbers, already is in the top 10 per view numbers in the expat life section (among the top ten : two about violence, one about dating, one about hate)... That tells it all

The human animal is prone to violence, hate and sex ! rock on !

AlexfromLA said:
Actually racist and bigoted speech IS hate speech. Look it up dim wit.

If you actually have an opinion on the topic, I suggest you express it, if you just want to troll me, do it in a more appropriate thread.

OK I'll look it up "on wikipedia" and become edumacated. That wasn't my question. My question was if it's conformist desk jockeys like you who decide what speech is "racist," "hate," etc.; more often these words are used by people who have no ability to argue certain topics so they want them off the table.

I see you've made other posts on this forum wagging your finger at people who you think use "naughty language," etc.; do you really have nothing better to do.

I've had this image saved for awhile and always liked it. Thought I would share it with VoT.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fetus.jpg
    fetus.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 30
Are you actually going to express an opinion or are you just going to continue jumping up and down begging for my attention ?

polostar88 said:
OK I'll look it up "on wikipedia" and become edumacated. That wasn't my question. My question was if it's conformist desk jockeys like you who decide what speech is "racist," "hate," etc.; more often these words are used by people who have no ability to argue certain topics so they want them off the table.

I see you've made other posts on this forum wagging your finger at people who you think use "naughty language," etc.; do you really have nothing better to do.

AlexfromLA said:
Are you actually going to express an opinion or are you just going to continue jumping up and down begging for my attention ?

I did several times in this thread, I said it seems most of the Argentinian people are against gay marriage. That qualifies them as "hatiz" in your book I'm guessing, but I'm also guessing that they don't care.

My earlier comments were ignored because it's easier to argue against the Bible freaks who post here. It's not a question about the Bible or homosexuality though, but whether the Argentinian people have a right to decide their way of life and their own laws.

More broadly, my own opinion is that there can't be any such thing as "gay marriage." Just because irresponsible political elites decide to call it that and hand out a certificate doesn't mean that's what it is. But as I am a guest here, it's not my business one way or another. My point was to poke fun at all these people on this forum who are ready to notice the Kirchners', etc., corruption, but who suddenly think these same politicians are motivated by "progressive" and "humanitarian" values in this case. And who "applaud" the Argentinian govt. (not the people) for enacting laws that agree with their own first-world urban sensibilities.

This thread is an opportunity for cheap moral posturing on all sides.

polostar88 said:
It's not a question about the Bible or homosexuality though, but whether the Argentinian people have a right to decide their way of life and their own laws.

Getting back to the thread at hand. Are you suggesting that only heterosexual Argentines have a right to decide their way of life and their own laws? Because last time I checked, whether or not someone is gay doesn't renounce their citizenship. I'm not understanding you here.

polostar88 said:
More broadly, my own opinion is that there can't be any such thing as "gay marriage." Just because irresponsible political elites decide to call it that and hand out a certificate doesn't mean that's what it is. But as I am a guest here, it's not my business one way or another.

Then why not simplify things and just call it marriage? Maybe our problem is we try and categorize every little thing.

Back