Gay Marriage Passes in Arg Senate

I know that I'm a little late to the party, but my hat goes off to the progressives and fair-minded people of Argentina. There may be many things we as foreigners can't (or refuse) to understand about this country, but they've got the first world beat by a mile on this issue. Kudos to them, and hurray for the triumph of love and common sense!

Coco said:
I know that I'm a little late to the party, but my hat goes off to the progressives and fair-minded people of Argentina. There may be many things we as foreigners can't (or refuse) to understand about this country, but they've got the first world beat by a mile on this issue. Kudos to them, and hurray for the triumph of love and common sense!

I think you mean parts of the first world.

steveinbsas said:
Are you equating homosexuals with human waste?

Amazing, isn't it? Just when you think the topic can't sink any lower an actual eugenecist enters the fray. Mind blown, faith in humanity shaken a little.

Might go back and read the very first post again to repair some of the damage.

There is no doubt that eugenists have in mind the wiping out of all undesirables on their list and gays are part of their masterplan. I clearly believe that aids was designed to wipe out a large part of the population and was manmade .

There are many documentaries on this topic on Youtube with compelling evidence.

http://www.originofaids.com/

I think this thread is hilarious :) I had one tosser have a go at me just because I dared to say I was anti-homosexual :) lol (or it might have been because I am anti-xtian - or maybe because I am both) - it seems that in this day and age you are allowed freedom of speech as long as you go along with the flow and are suitably politically correct - but if you dare to espouse views that are no longer fashionable you are obviously in line for a bit of a bitch-slapping with a big wet fish or some similar punishment :)

Oh well - what to do - I have my own views on both homosexuality and this middle eastern death cult - I guess someone will have to get out a big wet fish and commence the bitch-slapping...

Having said this of course its still enormously informative to see the responses to an issue like this - its an amazingly accurate snapshot or overview of peoples' political persuasions/biases/agendas I think - and I would hazard a guess (and bet my last 10 dollars) that a large number of those who have replied would self-identify as being 'of the left' as opposed to being 'of the right'...

My two pesos worth from down under...

Bigotry, racism and hate speech shouldn't be considered " protected speech ". And in most parts of the world, they aren't. And i'm glad.

These things inspire and instigate violence and hate and should not be tolerated in modern civilized society.

I mean i'm sure some people want to walk around saying " I am anti black people ", but don't be surprised if you get ridiculed for it and saying " hey it's my freedom of speech " is just a ridiculously laughable cop out.

The internet protects people much more than the real world does and so racists bigots and hate mongers use it to voice their anti social opinions, things that you wouldn't say in public or at work or at school or in t he media for obvious reasons.

Good luck with that.

cabrera said:
There is no doubt that eugenists have in mind the wiping out of all undesirables on their list and gays are part of their masterplan. I clearly believe that aids was designed to wipe out a large part of the population and was manmade .

http://www.originofaids.com/
Heres the mission statement from your source of "scientific" data. Better start eading some rel science material. This is junk. Pure junk.

Origin of AIDS is a contribution from Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz in collaboration with Tetrahedron Publishing Group and Healthy World Distributing, LLC--the producer and promoter of advanced nutritional supplements, healing remedies, and environmental conditioning appliances for air, water, and electromagnetic fields. Healthy World's products target the five neccessary conditions for securing optimal health:
1) detoxification
2) deacidification
3) boosting natural immunity
4) oxygentation
5) biolectrics
It is our goal to provide you with accurate scientific information and state of the art health care products that mitigate or neutralize the damaging effects of poor lifestyle choices, environmental degradation, and man-made plagues such as the socio-economic and political imposition of HIV/AIDS.

Mmmmmh - I have to say thank the Gods for the Internet - until the powers that be get a complete stranglehold over IT there may well be some freedom of speech left - for the moment at least... However, I feel glad to know there are those who are always willing to hop in and tell us what is and is not acceptable for us to think/believe/say :) Like a good friend of mine has always said, "Democracy is the right to say and think what THEY want you to" :) lol Welcome to 1984 - the thought police are on their way ;)

cabrera said:
I clearly believe that aids was designed to wipe out a large part of the population and was manmade .

"Compelling evidence" - indeed...!:D

Back