Hoping to Make Some Female Friends

Hey girls!

The address is Honduras 5733 between Bonpland and Carranza on Honduras.

I'm hoping I can make it tonight to meet all of you. 23, from the States, been here two months, and definitely up for meeting some new people.

See you soon!

Claire

OK great thanks for the address! I´ll be there around 8 (I´ll be in Palermo anyway around that time). I´ll leave you all my phone number: 15- 6236- 4391 and let me know if youre coming so I know to wait for you guys :)

hope to see you all later this evening!

Great! I'm so excited to meet you girls! I'll be there as well and most likely with a friend. For those of you who have never been to AcaBar it has a really fun atmosphere and lots of games and things, so I think we'll have a great time. See you all tonight!

How will we spot each other? I'll be there with a friend.
Shall we meet out in front at 8PM and just wait a few minutes to see if others arrive?

Hi Ladies,
do we have a place to all get together tomorrow? lemme know, if not I can organize the next one, I live in Belgrano, write me on here or at [email protected]

Talk soon ladies!
Michelle,

Hello. So was anything decided for tonight (Monday)? I couldn't make it last night.

Hi ladies,

Sorry to have missed you tonight! I didn't arrive home until 8:30 pm, and was just too wiped to journey from San Telmo (lame, I know).

Look forward to meeting everyone at another time.

~ Jenn

I'm not sure if you all got together tonight - I just got back from the beach and couldn't make it out this weekend. Hopefully you all had a good time and hope to meet some of you at another get together!

--Julia

Looks like I found this thread a few days late...if anyone is interested in trying another get-together, let me know. I'm 26, from Florida, been here a few months and will be here a few more, and looking to meet some new people!

~Lindsay

Back