Hoping to Make Some Female Friends

I think it's about time for another girls meet-up! - it's been a while since the last one. Anyone else interested? A few times we did Sunday late afternoon slash early evenings, which seemed to work pretty well for many of us!

Respond to this thread, send me a PM, or an email at [email protected] if you're interested...I was thinking about organizing something for this Sunday so it'd be cool to know if anyone else could make it or if another day is better...

I was thinking perhaps a bar in palermo soho, something like Tazz or any plaza serrano favorite....what do you think??

Hi,
My name is Perla, and i just moved to Buenos Aires from New York a week ago. I would definitely be interested in getting together this weekend!

Me too! I would be interested as well -- I am 29 and recently arrived to Buenos Aires, i live in Belgrano. I am here for two years or maybe more! I come from Venezuela.

Great! I´m going to start a new thread with this specific information as well, so that others can see it.

We´ve decided on meeting in a pub called Gibraltar in San Telmo at 6.30. Looks like they have happy hour from 6 to 9 so it´s a good time to go!!

Gibraltar

Dirección(address)
Perú 895 - San Telmo
Teléfono: 4342 7514

Horario(hours)
De domingo a lunes, de 18 a 04

Tipos de Comida
China
Mexicana
Tailandesa
Hindú

Tipos de Musica

Variedades

Servicios

b-servicio21.gif
Pool/Billar

So it looks like I just missed the last meetup you ladies had. I would definitely be interested in meeting some of you ladies out there int BA, though. Would anyone be interested in meeting up for coffee/ a drink this coming week or weekend? If there is a few of us, we could organize a little group meetup. Please reply in the thread.

To tell you a bit about myself, I am 25 from the Denver, CO in the U.S. and am working here teaching English. My interests would inclued current events, movies, wine, meeting people, culture, dot dot dot. I have been in BA for one month now, so I'm still learning the ways/ places etc.

I´d be happy to attend a meetup.

srsalazar said:
So it looks like I just missed the last meetup you ladies had. I would definitely be interested in meeting some of you ladies out there int BA, though. Would anyone be interested in meeting up for coffee/ a drink this coming week or weekend? If there is a few of us, we could organize a little group meetup. Please reply in the thread.

To tell you a bit about myself, I am 25 from the Denver, CO in the U.S. and am working here teaching English. My interests would inclued current events, movies, wine, meeting people, culture, dot dot dot. I have been in BA for one month now, so I'm still learning the ways/ places etc.

Just moved to the city as well - would like to attend any upcoming get togethers!

I just moved here as well! I'm 22 from Dallas/Austin, Texas and looking for a group of friends to go exploring! I'm interested in getting into the tour guiding business and taking some intensive Spanish classes if anyone know of any good ones. I also like to play tennis - if there's anyone looking to play.

Maybe we can do another happy hour this weekend? Might be fun to get a bi-monthly thing started so when new people come they know where to meet and when?

-Lizzy Muzzy
[email protected]

Okay, so it looks like we have a few ladies interested. Shall we sketch out a time and place? I think a happy hour somewhere sounds great. Suggestions for a location? What do we think about this coming Friday (the 11th)? I wouldn't be opposed to meeting up sooner, but I just thought Friday give us some time for some other girls to see it/ respond.
Shannon

Friday the 11th sounds good to me. I am dropping a friend off at the airport that evening, but after that I would enjoy meeting up and getting to know some people here.

Back