Hoping to Make Some Female Friends

Hello all, I am also new to the city, just arrived a week ago, and interested in meeting up and making new friends. A little about myself, I'm 25, female as well, from the States, northeast. I am interested in meeting up this coming Friday the 11th, as well.

I couldn´t make it to the last one but could likely come on Friday. I have lived here for a year but have still never made it to one of these get togethers. I´m American, 24 years old, orginally from the Midwest.

We could do Sugar Bar in Palermo. Drinks and pints are just 5 pesos so the price is right. Costa Rica 4619. We could meet at 8:30 or 9:00pm. Thoughts?

hola
i am 22 and also from america, and have been living here for a little over a month with some friends from home. we would love to meet up with you guys this friday, and sugar is a great place to go! hope to see ya then

Hey...im katie...i have just found this website and think its great! im moving to buenos aires in 2 weeks...im coming over on my own and looking for work and wanting to stay for around a year...but the thing i am finding most daunting is 'friends' and not really knowing anyone there...would be great to meet up once i get out there and have settled in a little! katie

I'll try to make it too- I just got here also! However my wallet got stolen yesterday and I like in San Telmo so I want to conserve cash and maybe not take a taxi- if I can't make it.. anybody live in San Telmo who wants to hang out? I was thinking of going to the zoo or something on Saturday.

Sounds good! See you all tonight!
Eden-Tree -- why don´t you take the Subway on your way to Sugar and get of at Plaza Italia and just walk -- it´s only 6 or 7 blocks and then take the bus home. I can explain to you how to get back for just 1.20 ! Once you live here for a while you will find that you almost never take taxis!

Back