How much would you pay for this apartment?

BAwithkids said:
He's asking $3300, which seems high to me.

That price sounds pretty inflated. I've seen some lovely 3-BRs in Palermo and Las Canitas, with pool, doorman, etc, in the $1600-2100 range. I'd advise you to keep looking, and not be afraid to negotiate.

BAwithkids said:
He's asking $3300, which seems high to me.

As everyone's mentioned that's high, especially for being owner direct. There are better deals out there.

starlucia said:
That price sounds pretty inflated. I've seen some lovely 3-BRs in Palermo and Las Canitas, with pool, doorman, etc, in the $1600-2100 range. I'd advise you to keep looking, and not be afraid to negotiate.

1,600 for a completely furnished 3 bedroom in Palermo and Las Cañitas??? Not sure how nice it could be at that price.

Lee said:
I guess I am just feeling used since I paid my rent to my Jewish Argentinian land "lady" yesterday and I handed over 11320 pesos to her and she made it seem like she was doing ME a FAVOR! Shit...for that kind of money can I complain or at least get my asked kissed!

In this thread you previously referred to getting a "blow job" and now you want to have your "ass kissed".

And you want me to be tasteful?

How ss (I mean is) the fact that she's Jewish relevant to your situation?

Was it a factor when you signed the lease?

Or didn't you notice the tattoo on her arm?

Compared to your tats it might not have been noticeable.

(Especially if it was just a number.)

Edit (Wednesday 4PM): Demonizing someone for their religion isn't just distasteful, it's evil.

Realistically, depends how nice the building is but I would say anywhere from 2000-2500. I'm assuming that includes expenses, etc.

I know of furnished 1 BRs that are renting for 1500 USD in really nice buildings. Building expenses have gone through the roof recently which means rents are going up outrageous amounts as well.

Lee said:
Hey it was just a question Steve.

Actually if you want to know the reason for my sarcasm it is that I am SICK of being treated like a fucking ATM to see HOW MUCH MONEY CAN BE PULLED OUT.

Try being tasteful about it and I will do the same.

Tasteful people don't talk about blow jobs or ass kissing when discussing the cost of renting an apartment.

(or use the f word).

Back