Is the expat party coming to an end?

The expat party will end soon as prices go through the roof in us dollars and social problems and unrest become the norm . The energy in the city is not so positive the last days as people now realise this is going to be brutal . The comments from the government regarding governing by decretos said in a authoritarian fashion certainly do not show a government that works for common solutions .

Young people often learn only by facing tough challenges. This applies to some older individuals as well. That being said, I believe his capabilities will be limited in the first two years, and possibly throughout the entire term.

Young people often learn only by facing tough challenges. This applies to some older individuals as well. That being said, I believe his capabilities will be limited in the first two years, and possibly throughout the entire term.
Yes, of course, that's certainly true. But when the life & livelihood of an entire nation and its 47 million people are at stake, that's not the time and place for on-the-job learning.

Yes, of course, that's certainly true. But when the life & livelihood of an entire nation and its 47 million people are at stake, that's not the time and place for on-the-job learning.

Well, majority rules in a democracy, but that doesn't mean they are correct. Often, they are wrong, as will probably be the case with putting Milei in power.

It's a gamble, so failure remains a possibility. But with the inept and corrupt Massa, it was a certainty.

It's a gamble, so failure remains a possibility. But with the inept and corrupt Massa, it was a certainty.
It's a huge gamble, and failure is likely.

Until people realize that they are the creators of their own future, and not the government, nothing will change. Don't depend on the government for anything.

Last edited:
I believe all government is corrupt and did not vote for any otf them . I found it ludricuous though that people are so nieve to believe that a outsider with the history of Milei would be the grand saviour . But at what cost ? Divide and conquer ias they did in many societies on one hand they give and in the other they take until Argentina is not the country we know today in its territory . I have a very strong feeling in what is coming and certainly its not at all what people expect .

Every president in every country in his/her first term is learning on the job.

They let Massa practice during the campaign. That didn't turn out so well.

Well, majority rules in a democracy, but that doesn't mean they are correct. Often, they are wrong, as will probably be the case with putting Milei in power.
They've been wrong for most of the last 80 years, and they've been so wrong lately that it has led to where we are now. Let's hope this time that they were right.

They've been wrong for most of the last 80 years, and they've been so wrong lately that it has led to where we are now. Let's hope this time that they were right.

They are going from bad to worse in their decision making process.

Back