Just assaulted I feel not good at all

If this is true, I feel bad for you. I'm not saying this is your fault, but if you run into people so cruel as to push over an old person, try not reprimanding them in the future. A time like that when you're outnumbered by violent teenagers is not the time to start telling them how to behave.

K_Crimini said:
...if you run into people so cruel as to push over an old person, try not reprimanding them in the future. A time like that when you're outnumbered by violent teenagers is not the time to start telling them how to behave.

This is the problem--if people ALWAYS stood up and watched out for one another there would be less crime in general since there would be more punishment for the crimes.

MizzMarr said:
This is the problem--if people ALWAYS stood up and watched out for one another there would be less crime in general since there would be more punishment for the crimes.

Sure, that'll work in a perfect world, but you're not...you're in Buenos Aires where 12 year olds sniff glue, smoke paco, and push over elderly people. And these kids won't think twice about stabbing you or, in this gentleman's case, stoning you.

It's sad, but true....

It's true. The lack of a decent system to actually punish criminals certainly doesn't help. People live in a culture of fear that just breeds more crime.

texxaslonghorn said:
That isn't a nice thing to say. It's like adding insult to injury. I for one am glad that Mick stood up for the safety of an elderly person.
Count me in.

thank you all for your supporting messages,

however I have to tell you, in the most intense moment it was something like 100 people near the corner street of Santa Fe / Diaz and nobody moves. It was even a security guy somewhere. I had nothing just because I put myself inside the traffic between cars and buses.
Anyway, next time I will do a low profile because I underestimated, and now I have to agree with "these kids won't think twice about stabbing".

Have a great week end. (hopefully should be sunny)

Back