New Girlfriends :)

Hi !!

I am 27 and from Belgium.
I moved to Buenos Aires a month ago, yeps also to live with my Porteño ;-)
But although everybody always describes me as being an outgoing person who easily makes nex friends, I have to admit I didn't really met people yet in BsAs. Except of the friends of my boyfriend.. But I would love to make my own new friends too. Going out with girls, having a drink and some good food, chatting and laughing! So if you girls are up for a Ladies Night, I would love to hear from you ! :)

Hi all!
Like Lis, I just moved here too a couple of weeks ago. 27 from US, but I've been living abroad for the last 4.5 years. Would love to hear about any plans for a Ladies Night!
Happy New Year

Reactions: Lis
Well, What ever you guys decide, count me in as the group grannie! I'm 39 and I have been wanting to go out for ever! Don't get to do it that much!
Just PM me and I'll show up, like mary poppins (?) !!

Hi, that sounds like fun :) Im from the US and Im 23 Ive been in Buenos Aires for about 3 years and I love tea, good coffee and Mate and cooking too :)
I got married last year to my Porteño Husband :wub:
Im a bit of a nerd :p

Hello girls, I am so happy to find this website, especially this forum and especially this topic!!! I am 30 and I am from Taiwan. I have been married and moved to this city few more months. Before moving here, I knew nothing about Spanish, and now.. beginner level. :) Just like many of you, I want to find some girlfriends here. I went to once the event of Spanglish. It was fine but just too many guys, kind like speed dating thing. I feel more comfortable to start with girls! If there is any plan to meet up, please let me know! Also, I live in Belgrano so if any of you are around, send me message!!!

Soo happy to find this website. I'am 32 and I love parties, beer, cooking.., everything! Count me in girls :)

Hey Ladies !!

I see that many of you would like to meet, great ! :-D

Me and another girl from Holland are going to meet next Tuesday, the 14th of January.
So it would be great if can make it a big international ladies night!

Let's meet at 21.00 (9 PM) at the Freddo close to Plaza Armenia in Palermo.
(It is in Armenia, between El Salvador and Honduras)
There are many bars in this area, so after a great sweet treat, we can go to a bar for some beers, cocktails, fernet, ... :)

Hope to see you there !!

Besos,
Lis

Hey Ladies !!

I see that many of you would like to meet, great ! :-D

Me and another girl from Holland are going to meet next Tuesday, the 14th of January.
So it would be great if can make it a big international ladies night!

Let's meet at 21.00 (9 PM) at the Freddo close to Plaza Armenia in Palermo.
(It is in Armenia, between El Salvador and Honduras)
There are many bars in this area, so after a great sweet treat, we can go to a bar for some beers, cocktails, fernet, ... :)

Hope to see you there !!

Besos,
Lis

You can do far better than Freddo for ice cream - try Jauja (Cerviño and Lafinur) or Cadore (Corrientes and Rodríguez Peña).

Hey girls!

I've Been living in Basas since July.... and unfortunately my "BFF" in argentina has gone back home :(
It would be nice to get to know some other girls... So, count me in!

I came home for the Holydays, and it felt so good to be back, that I'm still here :p ... but I'll be back next week!

I'm 28 and currently living in Barrio Norte! Keep me in the loop for the next meeting!

x

Dan

Back