New Girlfriends :)

Haha, well it might be an idea to try to organize a mixed baexpats meeting :)
This week we have just a small ladies-movie-night, but maybe next week we can try to arrange a big meeting in a bar?

Haha - i like the idea!

Hey girls!

Does anybody want to meet up for an early drink sometime this week?

I'd be up for a drink - or gathering for a wine tasting night to try new Argie vino (maybe at a resto that allows byo?)

Hey ladies - just catching up on the thread. I just arrived in BA a few days ago from frigid Toronto. I spent three months living in san telmo last year and am back for a few more months, this time staying in villa crespo. Still getting to know the area and have already experienced the joys of no power for 2 days :). Would love to meet up for a drink

Hey! I just posted on another thread about meeting new friends and I am sorely in need of some. I am 22, from Arizona, and living and working in San Isidro for a while. I would love to meet up for beer, wine, coffee, maté, etc. I start work on the 20th so have a lot of free time beforehand. PM me if anyone is planning on going out or exploring! Cheers!

I'd also love to meet up! I'm originally from California, but I've been around the block. Don't have a job yet, so I currently have quite a bit of free time on my hands.

Has anyone planned anything yet for the upcoming week?

Hey girls! Living in BA with my boyfriend while he studies. Should we plan a happy hour? write me if interested!

Hey ladies, I love this idea. I'm coming down march 3 and my biz partner and I will be in BA for a few weeks for work. We'd love to meet up, staying in the Palermo Hollywood area. Random question, does any one run in the area, training for a marathon and would love to run with others ;)

Hello fellow expat ladies! I would love some English speaking girlfriends! I have lots of free time, so PM anytime :)

Hi there !

I'm a freelance writer and moved here about a month ago. I would love to meet some new girlfriends, only thing is that I currently stay in Martinez, (zona norte), so it's harder for me to get to Palermo area where most meet ups seem to happen :)

So anyone living (or working) in Zona Norte area and wants to meet for a coffee/drink this week? See you! :)

Back