New Girlfriends :)

Hey girls!

I am dying for some girl time! I moved to Buenos Aires in January of this year and all of my friends that I made are travelers and have moved on to new cities! I live with my boyfriend and just need to get out and find some girls to have some wine and movie nights with!
If anyone wants to meet up I would love to!

I think I'll put on a wig & bitch about the men too....wait for meeeee girlfriends! just kidding...all the best to all.

Word up ladies!!!! I'm fairly new to Baires and would love to meet some new lady friends! Coffee, mate in the park, a yoga class, wine night, or tool around town count me in. What say
chicas?

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I posted the same post in Newbies, but I'm posting here too! I'd love to meet up for coffee, drinks, yoga, mate, or anything at all![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'm 22 from the US and more-or-less billingual (still learning BA slang and it's so much fun) and am looking for some girlfriends! I have an argentine boyfriend and hang out with his friends a lot but am really looking for some friends of my own. I teach English and am starting a masters program in 2016, aka I'm here for at least 3-4 years. PM me and we can set up a coffee or drinks date! I work from home so am bored all the time [/background] :p[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] I have whatsapp and an argentine number, so PM and we'll work it out.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Anyone that wants to practice English or Spanish or Portuguese drop me a line! [/background] :)

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Saludos!! [/background]

HI! I'm interested too! I'm 29, recently moved here for good. Keep me posted!

Hi girls I'm Lebanese 30 yrs old and I'm going to BAires in December, open ended and hoping I'd find somethingn to do there, and meet new interesting people. I'm not sure how the group is being handled but I'd love love to be involved with an expat girl community! And ESP to bitch about men hahaha.. How can we all stay in touch? Are you organizing everything on this forum ? Thanks!,

Btw are Argentinian guys as hot as is rumoured?! :)

Hi girls I think we need to join forces and combine this with the other girls forum going! Expat girl power haha!!

And yes, those Arg men ARE as hot as rumoured Samra2!

Hi all, the coffee chat is always a good place to meet other people, and many friendships and groups have been formed by people who met there. Every Wednesday at 4pm, today it is in Villa Crespo but it is a different place each time. Info here.

Hi I'm Gigi please, send an email when you want to meet
I'm out of town but I'll be back in a few

Hi girls I think we need to join forces and combine this with the other girls forum going! Expat girl power haha!!

And yes, those Arg men ARE as hot as rumoured Samra2!

Unfortunately all the hot ones are gay.

Back