Nisman Dead!

He was unbalanced. You don't ask for criminal interrogation the current President with such high profile because, guess what, she has inmunity, the president cannot be interrogated and, even the facts were true, it is a political decision out of judgment by Courts (Madbury vsus Madison).
The conference he wanted to do at the Congress was a crime (criminal investigations are secret, to disclosure it is a federal crime). The whole thing was hilarious for me before his death.

Is this something peculiar to Argentina? In most jurisdictions I've ever heard of, an official abusing their power is not something subject to immunity from one's country's own courts.
Unless you're talking about de facto immunity, independent of the law - in which case one must look sympathetically at the prosecutor as well going beyond the law, making the allegations public - not via anonymous leaks, but with his own name and on record.

P.S. I'm not an expert, but I've also yet to hear of any public official anywhere in the world being disciplined, much less charged, for disclosing information before their Congress.

Is this something peculiar to Argentina? In most jurisdictions I've ever heard of, an official abusing their power is not something subject to immunity from one's country's own courts.
Unless you're talking about de facto immunity, independent of the law - in which case one must look sympathetically at the prosecutor as well going beyond the law, making the allegations public - not via anonymous leaks, but with his own name and on record.

P.S. I'm not an expert, but I've also yet to hear of any public official anywhere in the world being disciplined, much less charged, for disclosing information before their Congress.

Madbury vsus Madison is a SC leading case ofcthe US where the Court said that the political decisions cannot be judged by Courts. It means that if the President wasnt to improve the commercial relationships with Iran, it cannot be even investigated.

The politicians elected by vote cannot be interrogated unless they are caught in fraganti. They can be investigated but the investigation is freeze until they loose the inmunity.

The prosecutor suppoused to investigate the terrorist attack to the AMIA but he was investigating something else? Here you have an abuse of power.

The President cannot be interrogated unless he is caught in fraganti.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marbury_v._Madison

Political decisions cannot be judged.

Interesting, the President order to release the secret on the illegal phones interceptions:
http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/ultimas/20-264286-2015-01-19.html

Interesting, the President order to release the secret on the illegal phones interceptions:
http://www.pagina12....2015-01-19.html

You're really one of the lowest, most pathetic scumbags I've ever come across. Get lost.

Kirchneristas are now openly assassins. Anything for impunity, even murder.

It's time for the Argentine people to make a stand. Things have gone way too far.

For those who think, no matter how he died, that this government had NOTHING to do with it, well I hope Santa Claus and the 3 wise men brought you nice gifts! And soon the Easter bunny will be hopping to leave you also something if the tooth fairy doesnn't beat him to it! Sweet dreaming .... but one day you will wake up!

Back