Nisman Dead!

IMO was "suicidio inducido", someone pushed him to commit suicide.

I doubt it was the government, but I must say that Intelligence Services are a very dark, creepy, shady institution.
You can not mess with Intelligence services, they are very heavy, they have a lot of power, and I deeply doubt they respond 100% to this government. They are like a legitimate mafia, and this government, to have governability, has been investing a lot in intelligence. They use it politically, especially with oposition.

I insist, it is a vey dark institution from the state.

I think the Intelligence agency, is directly risponsible for this death.

The salary of a prosecutor is about 20.000 pesos.

He was living in an appartment that cost over half a million usd and 45.000 pesos rent.

He was too close with the former head of the SI (intellegence service) that is in war with the President. Stiusso was responsible of the contacts with CIA and Mossad.

Wikileaks shows that Stiusso was more like an employed of the Mossad and CIA while Nisman behaved like and employed of Stiusso and both embassys, imo, and employed of Mossad and CIA.

He was playing a dangerous game with dangerous players. Of course he finished dead.

http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/elpais/1-264164-2015-01-17.html

He was living in an appartment that cost over half a million usd and 45.000 pesos rent.

He was too close with the former head of the SI (intellegence service) that is in war with the President. Stiusso was responsible of the contacts with CIA and Mossad.

Wikileaks shows that Stiusso was more like an employed of the Mossad and CIA while Nisman behaved like and employed of Stiusso and both embassys, imo, and employed of Mossad and CIA.

He was playing a dangerous game with dangerous players. Of course he finished dead.

http://www.pagina12....2015-01-17.html
AND ypu post pagina12,the pasquin of the government?

how can he afford the apt, is he from a rich family? Does he have wife or children?

well,then there is no different from the " succesfull lawyer" who is a millionarie but al her life worked for the government :D :D

IMO was "suicidio inducido", someone pushed him to commit suicide.

I doubt it was the government, but I must say that Intelligence Services are a very dark, creepy, shady institution.
You can not mess with Intelligence services, they are very heavy, they have a lot of power, and I deeply doubt they respond 100% to this government. They are like a legitimate mafia, and this government, to have governability, has been investing a lot in intelligence. They use it politically, especially with oposition.

I insist, it is a vey dark institution from the state.

I think the Intelligence agency, is directly risponsible for this death.
yes,yada yada yada

The only one who loose with this death is the government.
A public hearing of Nisman at the Congress was going to be a big triumph for the government because prosecutors have inmunity unless they are caught in fraganti, Nisman was going to leave the Congress handcuffed (to disclosure a criminal investigation is a crime plus illegal phone tapping -over 300 cds- too).
There is a war going on inside the intellegence agency (they had their own agenda and they were working against the government: traitors) Nisman bought rotten fish and he finished dead.
The President released the secret on the secret agents who were involved on the illegal phone tapping because they were who used Nisman and, perhaps, who killed him if he was killed.
really?he was going to say to the world,the shady dealings of your boss,the usurper in the pink house,and her minions,now,we will never know

http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/elpais/1-264164-2015-01-17.html

Obviously, if he had truly been a successful lawyer, he would himself have become president.

You're really one of the lowest, most pathetic scumbags I've ever come across. Get lost.

Kirchneristas are now openly assassins. Anything for impunity, even murder.

It's time for the Argentine people to make a stand. Things have gone way too far.
I agree with you,about his character,at leats,matias seems like a nice guy.
Be careful with giving him your name,i would be surprised if he is informing army inteligence about us

Back