Racism Towards People From The States?

I say I am from Russia and it eliminates lots of tension. My colleagues become nervous when we get an American client and they immediately assign me to deal with him (her). It's not a discrimination, it's the sense of inferiority. sorry, the Argentinian expats who read this topic.

I think Argentines are very proud and not at all with inferiority complexes. Such an odd remark! It is really the last thing I would have said of Argentines.

Inferiority complex and behavior
  • Over compensation: One of the most famous defense mechanisms people use to hide their inferiority feelings is to act superior. Not only will those people act as if they are superior to others but they will also devalue anybody who doesn't treat them as if they were superior. By doing so they can protect their ego by considering anybody who doesn't think that they are superior worthless!!
  • Oversensitivity to criticism: In the Solid Self confidence program i said that people with inferiority complex have a real hard time dealing with criticism. We all hate criticism but for a person who feels inferior criticism is considered a successful attempt in discovering his real flaws and that's why he can never handle them. The person who feels inferior spends a considerable amount of time building walls to hide his imaginary flaws and that's why he feels really bad whenever someone criticizes him
http://www.2knowmyse...omplex_symptoms

¿Qué es el ego?
Es el argentinito que todos llevamos dentro.

– What is an ego?
It’s the little Argentine we all have in us.

I think Argentines are very proud and not at all with inferiority complexes. Such an odd remark! It is really the last thing I would have said of Argentines.

whatever you say. The nations with the inferiority complexes are Russia, Turkey and Argentina. They had it great at some point but gave it in. Maybe I am wrong, but have another view.

• Over compensation: One of the most famous defense mechanisms people use to hide their inferiority feelings is to act superior. Not only will those people act as if they are superior to others but they will also devalue anybody who doesn't treat them as if they were superior. By doing so they can protect their ego by considering anybody who doesn't think that they are superior worthless!!
  • Oversensitivity to criticism: In the Solid Self confidence program i said that people with inferiority complex have a real hard time dealing with criticism. We all hate criticism but for a person who feels inferior criticism is considered a successful attempt in discovering his real flaws and that's why he can never handle them. The person who feels inferior spends a considerable amount of time building walls to hide his imaginary flaws and that's why he feels really bad whenever someone criticizes him

totally agree

Reactions: Joe

That is the soul of Argieness

Back