Robbed In Epuyen, Theives Caught Then Released, Even Though

Their is only one solution to this problem. Your house should be a compound with 12 feet or higher cinder block walls all around it with razor wire on top of the wall. Also other security precautions making a very difficult task to get into the house without going through one of steel doors in front which are also well fortified. Inside there are steel bars on every window and door so if you do get over the wall getting in the house you would need a torch so type of equipment to cut through steel. We have never had a problem here yet thank God. But I do not see how we could there are much easier targets for the creeps and they will always take the easy route.

Pensador, you are a foreigner and neighbors talk. Eventually the word spreads and the wrong people hear this. I fear for my mother in law'a safety who is 87 and still gets out on her own in her lifelong neighborhood of La Boca. "La hija se caso con un yanqui" sounds like innocent gossip, but it means dollars in the minds of thieves.

Lived in this house 5 out the last 10 years no one is getting in here you can bet on that. I do not blame you concerning your mom my mother law has been robbed 3 times in the last 3 years that is just how creeps work they pick on the weak. If there is something that needs to be done in the city I do it now. If she needs to go some place I go with her now. I keep a low profile no watches or anything fancy. But I am not in BA and things are some what different here. I know the city like the back of my hand and just like BA there are places you do not go and places you can go. I grew in major cites in California and I am rather street wise. But then again there is always that chance for a random encounter may it never happen. I am taking every precaution.

Back