Should I Bring My Ferrari With Me To Ba?

If there is any damage to your car due to potholes you may be able to get the damages from the government assuming of course you keep all your taxes up to date

If there is any damage to your car due to potholes you may be able to get the damages from the government assuming of course you keep all your taxes up to date

That's the clencher. The guys definately a fake! And it just shows you how nice we are that we gave him the benefit of the doubt!

That's the clencher. The guys definately a fake! And it just shows you how nice we are that we gave him the benefit of the doubt!

Most likely. I'm thinking of starting a thread titled: I want to bring my 50 Rolex watches down here but I don't know if I can get a safety deposit box without DNI

I've lived here for nearly 4 years now - and I really DON'T Know what to make of this post :) lol Mmmmh - if *I* had a ferrari would *I* bring it to BA and drive it around? Lets see - I could use it to go to Once for some cheap shopping here and there and cruise through the Villas on a Friday night - absolutely...NOT :) lol

If all trolls were as friendly as the "Ferrari" guy, the world would be a much better place. It was kind of amusing and in case he was for real, he did get some quality advice.

Depends on the Ferrari model, also on what you expect to do with the car (driving everyday/many times a week or having it in a protected parking to go out every 2 weeks for the show-off/business image).

The main road connected to Libertador have pot holes (like right now Scalabrini Ortiz x Cordoba, right hand side of the road with Libertador in your back).

Taking it out many times a week, but avoid at night & mainly stay on Libertador (quite limited) with some driving on Panamericana Norte to clean-up the engine once in a while

Back