uruguay cheats to win

Ghana no gano because they got the Jake but they miss the Mate, the Uruguayans got it, plus a big fat ass to reach the semifinals...good luck to them, a hand in the proper place can make the difference.

Of course we do. We're not pussies who kick balls around to feel " glorious and proud ". We kick peoples shit in. Thats much more profound.

Lucas said:
USA believe in guns and war glorification...ah!

I'm actually rooting for the underdog ie Paraguay. I would love to see them show up Argentina. Only low class uneducated people are racist. I guess there are quite a few argentines who still have that low class third world colonial racism left in them. So sad. And to top it off they are immigrants to South America, unlike the Paraguayans who are actually true blooded South Americans.

Choripán said:
Though I would love to see Paraguay slug its way through Spain and Argentina, and then embarrass Uruguay in the final, if only to get a little payback for all the anti-Paraguayan racism (and let's be honest there is a lot of it) pitched routinely on the streets of Buenos Aires.

Choripán said:
Ok, so maybe I was a little harsh with that. But...

I think people stick with the Argies over the years because at the end of the day they are a remarkably good team and have played very well and indeed even responsibly in this tournament. And there is a difference between cheating to improve your own score and cheating to lower that of another. Falsely tearing someone else down is always a bigger offense than falsely building yourself up. The one is unforgivable, the other is, as you point out, simply life itself.

That said, I would like to clarify that I think the team behaved like a "worthless piece of shit," not the country or its people. Like everyone else, I visit Uruguay, or at least Colonia, every 90 days and "worthless piece of shit" is not the phrase I would use to describe it. There are many other ways to describe it.

Choripan..I see a sweetheart emerging here..it takes a big man to retract..especially in football. You´re the man of the match for me ! :p

AlexfromLA said:
Of course we do. We're not pussies who kick balls around to feel " glorious and proud ". We kick peoples shit it. Thats much more profound.

If only we would kick balls around to feel "glorious and proud." Perhaps then we wouldn't be burying so many of our boys. 'Cheating' on the futbol field is much less offensive than cheating to declare war.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants ".
mobri1130 said:
If only we would kick balls around to feel "glorious and proud." Perhaps then we wouldn't be burying so many of our boys. 'Cheating' on the futbol field is much less offensive than cheating to declare war.

Lucas said:

Me on a football thread and opinionated..put me down, I have no bloody clue..but please let me have my opinions:eek:..

lol

Not this crap again. It's okay to be proud but not obnoxious. I personally like Paraguayan people because of their humility and kindness. Don't ruin it.

AdrianaY said:
I am all for Paraguay and they are beautiful people and not rascist like the stuck up argentinians. I am a USA citizen and am with a gorgeous Paraguyan man . When we go out the pendejas and pendeviejas cannot keep their eyes off him because he is a european looking and talll .

Paraguay will win and afterwards we will celebrate with a huge party and I mean party.......

fifs2 said:
Me on a football thread and opinionated..put me down, I have no bloody clue..but please let me have my opinions:eek:..

Of course you can, if you know you will understand (sarcastically) it refers to Henry's hand to disqualify the Irish from the world cup....and no, it's not may desire to put you down.

AlexfromLA said:
" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants ".

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter, and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Back