Usama's Funeral Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
steveinbsas said:
You obvioulsly enjoy calling others hypocrites (including me), though I 'm not sure how I earned that label

let me refresh your memory on why you are a hypocrite.

you failed to answer my question about where are the weapons of mass destruction in iraq. you fail to see how bush/cheney should also be classified as mass murderers. you thought the idea to be "offensive beyond belief"

it's bad when bin laden kills americans. but it seems to be ok for bush/cheney to kill over 1 million iraqis.

and that is why you are a hypocrite steve.

French jurist said:
it was the FIRST (damn, I start using caps too.. :p) time in modern history that a DEMOCRATIC country attacks another country just to profit from the commodities there.

Kinda what the French are doing in Libya right now you mean?

tanvimil said:
So that's your tactic when all else fails Steve? You can't win an argument so you resort to setting traps and see if people take the bait?

Well regardless, that's a heartwarming story there Steve. You clearly have a lot of empathy towards other people. Maybe one day you can learn to have empathy towards all the millions of people that your governments have killed in illegal wars as well.

I'm sorry the US ever got involved in any wars in other countries.

It would have been so much better if the US just let Hitler have all of Europe..including Switzerland (eventually) ...and let Japan have all of Southeast Asia...including Austraila and new Zeland.

And I think to myself, what a beautiful world.

steveinbsas said:
You obvioulsly enjoy calling others hypocrites (including me), though I 'm not sure how I earned that label

it's ok for you to characterize my earlier post as being "stupid" instead of telling me why you disagree.

then when another person uses the word retard, suddenly that person should be crucified. i have news for you steve - you are no better. in fact, you are worse.

redrum said:
let me refresh your memory on why you are a hypocrite.

you failed to answer my question about where are the weapons of mass destruction in iraq. you fail to see how bush/cheney should also be classified as mass murderers. you thought the idea to be "offensive beyond belief"

it's bad when bin laden kills americans. but it seems to be ok for bush/cheney to kill over 1 million iraqis.

Ask the Kurds abut weapons of mass destruction.

An AIRPLANE can be uese as a weapon of mass destruction.

I belive Iraq has a few of them.

If the US really wanted to kill Iraqis the death toll might be closer to ten million.

If the death of Iraquis was the ultimate goal of Bush and Cheney, they didn't do a very good job.

They could have dropped a lot more bombs and not risked the live of so many American soldiers.

steveinbsas said:
I'm sorry the US ever got involved in any wars in other countries.

It would have been so much better if the US just let Hitler have all of Europe..including Switzerland (eventually) ...and let Japan have all of Southeast Asia...including Austraila and new Zeland.

And I think to myself, what a beautiful world.

And that sure justifies all the millions of people who died by direct involvement of U.S forces in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. And all those hundreds of thousands of people who have died due to your indirect involvement.

Whatever happened to that empathy Steve?

steveinbsas said:
My father and uncle serve in World War Two, my cousin served in Viet Nam, and his son served in the Gulf.

Not only are they all very bright (my father and my uncle are deceased), they are also my heroes (for many reasons).

i bet the feeling was never mutual.

steveinbsas said:

If the US just wanted to kill Iraqis the death toll might be closer to ten million.

what are you talking about? sadam hussein had nothing to do with 911. you are not answering the question steve.

why do you continue to avoid answering the question? i think the word retard is a good word indeed.

steveinbsas said:
If the death of Iraquis was the ultimate goal of Bush and Cheney, they didn't do a very good job.

i think this statement of yours pretty much sums up who you are.

steveinbsas said:

Ask the Kurds who installed and supplied Saddam with the weapons and the gas?

steveinbsas said:

There you go, they had airplanes! Better invade immediately. Because maybe the Iraqi air-force could fly one across the Atlantic and attack the U.S with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 26
A Expat Life 2
Back