Usama's Funeral Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purcy said:
Would you like to wager whether or not there is copious film footage, photographic and DNA evidence to substantiate the eyewitness reports that the President's public message is corrcect? A message that would destroy his chances for reelection if doubt could seriously be cast upon it. You have an overactive imagination and an underactive cerebrum.

Well now when we know he was shot at sight. There isn't going to be any good footage of him. And the only thing DNA proves is that they have his DNA. Military eyewitnesses? I wouldn't take very seriously.
Now if we had his body, and even better, could get an independent autopsy done. Now that would be great evidence. But it's kinda impossible now when they disposed of his body (how convenient). And disposing evidence is a pretty good sign of a cover up.

And Nixon took a chance when he ordered the democrats to be bugged too. Surely there are tons of other dirty examples like that, which we will never know of.

And no, it's not that I have an overactive imagination. It's that I am able to think critically without having someone spoon feed me propaganda. Sorry to see you and so many Americans lack that ability.

tanvimil said:
Well now when we know he was shot at sight. There isn't going to be any good footage of him. And the only thing DNA proves is that they have his DNA. Military eyewitnesses? I wouldn't take very seriously.
Now if we had his body, and even better, could get an independent autopsy done. Now that would be great evidence. But it's kinda impossible now when they disposed of his body (how convenient). And disposing evidence is a pretty good sign of a cover up.

And Nixon took a chance when he ordered the democrats to be bugged too. Surely there are tons of other dirty examples like that, which we will never know of.

And no, it's not that I have an overactive imagination. It's that I am able to think critically without having someone spoon feed me propaganda. Sorry to see you and so many Americans lack that ability.

Perhaps you should quit while you are falling behind.

(I'll bet he's dead. Not nearly dead, but really very cleary dead.)

steveinbsas said:
Perhaps you should quit while you are falling behind.

(I'll bet he's dead. Not nearly dead, but really very cleary dead.)

I'll quit when I see some real evidence. Until then I am just going to have to assume that Obama does what he does best; Lie.

tanvimil said:
I'll quit when I see some real evidence. Until then I am just going to have to assume that Obama does what he does best; Lie.

Even thoguh l posted that I thought BHO lied when he took the oath of office (as President) in 2009, I don't doubt his statement about the death of OBL.

Barry just isn't that stupid.

tanvimil said:

While we're all waiting for President Obama to gather as much evidence as possible and personally take it to tanvimil to convince him that bin Laden is "no long with us", here are some articles that people might want to read.

They are both from CNN, so if you only believe FOX, then you might consider them too "left wing". But if you think that all things American are evil, then you might consider them "right wing propaganda". They definitely will not please everyone. They are articles asking the questions:

"How should we (Americans) feel (about the death reports)?"
http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/05/02/osama.bin.laden.emotions/index.html?hpt=T1

"Is it morally wrong to celebrate bin Laden's death?
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/02/is-it-morally-right-to-celebrate-bin-ladens-death/?hpt=T1

There had been a pressure that the American people had felt (whether government created or real) since September 11th, 2001. Some of that pressure/fear/uncertainty was lifted with the news of bin Laden's death. Different people react in different ways to this reduced burden. These articles discuss that.

Napoleon said:
While we're all waiting for President Obama to gather as much evidence as possible and personally take it to tanvimil to convince him that bin Laden is "no long with us", here are some articles that people might want to read.

I think you have haven't been reading this thread at all. The problem is that Obama has been busy destroying the most important evidence of all; His body.

EDIT: Boring articles you made me read. Completely unrelated to my point.

tanvimil said:
I think you have haven't been reading this thread at all. The problem is that Obama has been busy destroying the most important evidence of all; His body.

EDIT: Boring articles you made me read. Completely unrelated to my point.
You may find it hard to believe, but my posts actually had nothing to do with you. Mainly because I don't care about your point.

These articles are to show that the USA isn't a nation full of bloodthirsty rah-rah zombies. There are many people who are torn about the news of Obama's death. That's what this thread is about.

Whether some are worried about whether or not Obama flies bin Laden's corpse down to South America to prove that he was killed after shielding himself with a woman is for another thread or another poster. That's not my concern.

I just wanted to show another side of the story. I feel that these "Boring articles" did that. I'm sure that showing the humanity of many Americans doesn't quite support some people's opinion of yanquilandia, but that's not for me to determine. I'm just putting it out there.

redrum said:
all i know is that i am so tired of this us against them mentality.

We could drop the mentality tomorrow, but they would still be against us. Would you have us pretend to be above it all even as they slit our throats?

tanvimil said:
You should all celebrate what a bunch of retards you are. How gullible can people really be. Amazing.
I think Obama mentioned you in his speech the other day, Roswell, the moon landing, and the two really not dead rap singers. Would love to chat with you about the WTC.

The world should feel relief at his demise.

Perhaps if 3000 innocent Argentineans had been murdered, the reaction would be different upon the news of this Hitler-like monster's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 26
A Expat Life 2
Back