Usama's Funeral Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
redrum said:
what are you talking about? sadam hussein had nothing to do with 911. you are not answering the question steve.

stop answering a question with a question. who are you socrates?

why do you continue to avoid answering the question? i think the word retard is a good word indeed.

President Bush did not arbirtrarily invade Iraq. There were at least 15 UN resolutions and the US Congress also voted on the issue. Even Hillary and Bill Clinton believed (on the record) that Sadam Hussien had weapons of mass destruction. The fact that he killed thousands of Kurds had already proved it.

steveinbsas said:
President Bush did not arbirtrarily invade Iraq. There were at least 15 UN resolutions and the US Congress also voted on the issue. Even Hillary and Bill Clinton believed (on the record) that Sadam Hussien had weapons of mass destruction. The fact that he killed thousands of Kurds had already proved it.

ok sure. but how fast did they realize that there were no weapons of mass destruction yet they continued the war, knowing it was not justified.

even today, why do we continue the occupation?

tanvimil said:
And that sure justifies all the millions of people who died by direct involvement of U.S forces in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. And all those hundreds of thousands of people who have died due to your indirect involvement.

Whatever happened to that empathy Steve?

Please be careful how youse the word YOUR, Orwellian.

How many millions of South Vietnamese citizens were killed after the US left?

Who killed them?

Who backed the killers from the start?

(HINT: China)

AkBill said:
redum
your boy osama is dead
deal with it honey

sorry, i have no idea what you're referring to.

deal with that honey.

steveinbsas said:
President Bush did not arbirtrarily invade Iraq. There were at least 15 UN resolutions and the US Congress also voted on the issue. Even Hillary and Bill Clinton believed (on the record) that Sadam Hussien had weapons of mass destruction.

Try and twist and turn it the way you want Steve. It doesn't change the fact that it's widely accepted as truth by most people, including the U.N, that the invasion was illegal.

steveinbsas said:
The fact that he killed thousands of Kurds had already proved it.

With the gas that your government supplied Saddam with you mean? And that your government continued to supply him with arms after he slaughtered them?

redrum said:
sorry, i have no idea what you're referring to.

deal with that honey.

consider it dealth with
alla akbah

PAKISTAN ZINZABAD

steveinbsas said:
How many millions of South Vietnamese citizens were killed after the US left?

Zero. The war ended directly after your government left.

steveinbsas said:
Who backed the killers from the start?

(HINT: China)

And that somehow justifies your involvement? By the way. YOU should watch the way you speak. China owns you. I wouldn't bite the hand that feeds me.

French jurist said:
By law (unfortunately the US did not ratify that convention), Bush should be trialed (not talking politics, just legal) in Den Haag.

Whatever one might think about Bush (I'm no devotee of his myself) I'll be damned if I ever see an American President put on trial by any international "court". Of course we didn't ratify it, why on earth would we want to submit ourselves and give up our sovereignty to an outside group? If there's a trial to be had, we'll do it ourselves, under OUR laws, thank you.

tanvimil said:
Try and twist and turn it the way you want Steve. It doesn't change the fact that it's widely accepted as truth by most people, including the U.N, that the invasion was illegal.

With the gas that your government supplied Saddam with you mean? And that your government continued to supply him with arms after he slaughtered them?

I HATE all governements!

Let the Swiss rule the world...as long as thay can head em off at the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 26
A Expat Life 2
Back